It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am to lead mankind in a war.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Now, though the chances of this actually happening are low, It was still an interesting dream none the less.

It started with me sitting in a large loft, in silence. There was a fair amount of people in the room with me, I would say about 500 or so. There was the occasional mumble, and the click of firearms, but other then that, there was just the ominous silence. The loft itself looked like it was underground, as far as the walls go. It was clearly in the future, as I could tell by the weapons, which looked advanced. I stood up, and all eyes went on me. "They're coming". I shouted, and everyone rushed up. The loft started to shake, as if an army was moving over top of it. "Prepare!", I shouted again, and everyone cocked and loaded their weapons. I lead, as we marched upstairs. "Keep moving", I told everyone, as I went off into a separate room, went onto a radio, and called another base, telling them to head up. As I walked up to the upper level, I made my way through the crowd, to the door to our bunker. "We were born for this!" I shouted, and a roar was sent through the crowd.

I kicked open the door, and standing in front of me was a giant army. Though they were at least a kilometer away, they were still visible. I turned to my right and to my left, seeing large crowds of people about 100 meters to each side. Guns blazing, we rushed through the barren landscape toward's the opposing army, which I could not make out as human. They seemed human, but in some sort of armor, so no human properties could be seen.

After the battle, (Which I couldn't describe, it was to amazing), There was about 100 of us left, and the enemy was dead. We shouted a battle cry, and took a rest, before we scavenged the enemy for protection, weapons or really anything we could find.

I love dreams like this.

This is the second dream I've had in this setting in the past week. Roughly the same situation, but most times different circumstances. IE: The enemy in vehicles, sometimes different weapons, more people. This seems to tie into a dream I had a few months ago, where I was sitting in a boat with a bunch of people, heading toward's some island.

On second thought, this might make a good short story. I think I'll try to remember more, and put more detail into it.
I'll link it to anyone who's interested when I'm done.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You are not going to lead people for war :w:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Giant army is an army of antibodies.

The battleground is inside the body.

Fixing a problem, sore area, strained area. Arthritis.

You're marshaling forces, channeling energy.

Little red and white soldiers sometimes mean red and white blood cells

"We were born for this" - specific cells target various things. I.e. you're sending the troops to the right place.

What kind of uniforms or clothes were they wearing. All the same, or like a crowd scene at a football arena, a mix?

Not saying it -is- internal, but worth a passing thought.

2 cents.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

lol, i love your inosence deathpoet

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Tthank you. Got to be honest in this world. His had a dream but he wont lead an army because thats my job
. I hope I did nothurt his feelingsthough :bash:

new topics

top topics

join