It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My favorite teacher is a Mason

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
No, Freemasonry is not as it is said to be. If it where, that would be awesome.. I mean, who doesn't want to rule the world??

But Freemasonry got its bad name from way back in the day, late 1600's into 1700's for being a radical group of men who destroyed the social structure of Northern Europe. In areas like Ireland, Masonry was the only place where men met without ranks.. where as in the outside world, Protestants dominated Catholics, and in Masonry they ate and drank together, did business together, essentially acting as a guild without direct rule by social norms.

The result was the Catholics hateing them because they where with Protastants and none Christians.. and the Protastants hate them because of the same reason.. working with Catholics and non Christians..

Carried into the modern world by ignorance, blind hate, stupidity and irrational over emotional lack of the ability to comprehend world political actions on its techinical scale.

Its easier to blame one group for all your problems. Especially when you don't have a clue about the group.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You cleared that up for me nicely rockpuck, thank your for your post.

Now when someone has the masons confused for an elitist group hell bent on controlling the world i will be sure to correct them and show them where they messed up

<< 1   >>

join