It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I trust the video content here on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
How many of them state the truth? How many of them just represent an objectionable opinion? Is End Game real? Do they have factual information or what?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Maverickhunter

we should never be at the point where we trust a person or group wholly, without questioning or researching the context, quality, continuity, and validity of any piece of media that is purported as fact.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Very good question Maverickhunter. You've been an ATSer for almost two years. What do you think?

My answer to you is biased as I don't trust anything I see, hear, or read. Hence, I spend much time researching.

There are many people that believe anything they see in print or film. Thankfully most ATSers question everything.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Can I trust the video content here on ATS?

Depends on the video, don't you think? When you see the video, you must decide whether you trust it or not. It's like watching tv. Or reading a newspaper. Or browsing the internet...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Everything is subjective Mav - people get what they want from videos. Some folks may think its the next best thing since sliced bread, others may think its trash.

What I will say, for any video posted, the person posting it has a responsibility to explain what its about, say how long it is, and give their personal opinion of it. Posting a vid alone is not enough.

new topics

top topics

join