It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch under watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Re-enforcers somewhere disliking being ordered watched from inside the enforcers, because they're actually made up of a single body in on a conspiracy, is intending on putting a stop to the Watch by a hit intended for the president and vice president.

^^How I conclude that? From something 2Pac had sung and along with something Mark 13 had written. I fitted the both together. Beware of an appointed time and a dividing time! One hand watches out for the other.

The religious will think who did the hit did their God service or you service. It will be like a musical hit that tops the billboard chart. Then lo and behold, some darkness comes upon the ppl. Enough to have it realized that the action was too good to be true. Certain ppl that step into the dark or out the official scene prolly will be in on it not wanting to be looked upon as suspects. There's a waiting attentively within waiting attentively for the oppurtunity.

How will the hit be done? When will the hit be?

This is apart of a higher programming. The programming is upon us! It's robbing ppl into postitions as though by telekinesis.

Re-enforcers and enforcers are those working within laws and outside laws in how it goes in their favor.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
i see it, i see it all now. 2pac said that.

oh, theres another conspiracy cause this one band called bad acid trip made a song about humans building a a boat dock on the moon, and then all the water disappeared, and we fell from the moon to the earth. its a conspeerasee oh dear lawrddd!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
"Now a male given name can stop. The hit. I preprogrammed this shhh being 2pacalypse."

^^ the "shhh" you think is implying a word censored actually is implying "silence". Like to silence someone or something. A male given name is the name of the current president since the sentence starts with "Now".

"For the Immature Mature is as a man taking a far journey, who left his person, gave authority to his servants, to every man his work, commanded the president to watch.

Watch the self (the ego) therefore: for the self (the ego) know when the master the person summer the host, at even, or at midnight, or at the understanding, or being the morning:

Being case summering suddenly he find all, sleeping.

ReQuest(ion) I write to all I write to all, Watch."

^^^Watch can imply to perceptively wait attentively for. For? ReQuest(ion)! It implies request or requestion. Notice with keen eye the "I write" is twice?

And get this:

"For as a snare I will command it ("ear the host I will command live") summer on all them that dwell on the face the whole ear the host.

Watch the self (the ego) therefore, pray always, that the self (the ego) may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that I will command summer to pass (exceed, succeed, go beyond), to stand before the Immature mature."

Let's look deep at ear in definition:

1. the organ of hearing and equilibrium in vertebrates, in humans consisting of an external ear that gathers sound vibrations, a middle ear in which the vibrations resonate against the tympanic membrane, and a fluid-filled internal ear that maintains balance and that conducts the tympanic vibrations to the auditory nerve, which transmits them as impulses to the brain.
3. the sense of hearing: sounds that are pleasing to the ear.
4. keen or sensitive perception of the differences of sound, esp. sensitiveness to the quality and correctness of musical sounds: an ear for music; a violinist with a good ear.
5. attention; heed: to gain a person's ear.

It's up to you to understand the mystery. Your/their power is in the mystery.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Also note when 2Pac got shot his last time a lot of ppl were there though none but one could possibily ID the shooter, but that one was silenced for good.

The thing is this, you can have watching you all the enforcers/re-enforcers in the world, but if and when they turn on you from the inside what terrible will happen to you will happen and there will be nothing you or anyone else can do about it then or later. Why? Simply because it's ppl of high authority working inside and outside the laws themselves. Their way of operation is alien when it's outside the laws. Understand how conspiracies get covered up in measures under measures under the very authority watching?

What's in peices summers those operating alien together. It's as simple as putting two and two together to fulfill any request or answer any question. A mystery figured out is blastful like a thrumpet or an exploding star.

new topics

top topics

join