It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex-with-corpse accused \"took advantage\"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
apc

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I'm always having problems with the Reply To function.

And yes I agree from his perspective it was definitely rape. Is he guilty of rape however? Based on this alone, no. Even if he murdered her, if he had sex with her after she was dead, I would have to say no. I don't know if there's any precedent for that however. I do know killing someone for the purpose of having sex with them will get you the chair in my state.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
well here's you a new twist to the story.

It seems Sally's mother has been in contact with a spiritual
medium who claims to have had contact with Sally after her
death and gives clues to her murder but the police won't
even talk to them.

Source

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonSays

Here's an updated link to the article you posted with a sketch of the "perp" as drawn by the spiritualist.

This Is Local London | Spiritualist has visions of Sally Anne

And here's a link with contact information to get in touch with the spiritualist, Ben Murphy.

St Albans Spiritualist Church | Contact Information

BTW, the corpse defiler has a history of anger management issues and:

The court also heard that in June 1998 he allegedly raped and stabbed an 19 year-old Asian girl in Perth, Australia.

The woman, now 30, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, had earlier given evidence on Monday, saying she was stabbed and sexually assaulted in Australia ten years ago by Dixie - a claim he denied despite his DNA being found on her body.
From the OP's news link

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

So now our funeral parlours are full of necrophiles? I do admit, not a job i would like to do in the first place by any stretch of the imagination; do you think these people sometime go into the biz with the full intention of having intercourse with a corpse?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

I suppose that's possible. With the kid I knew though, the business was a family tradition, as were their strange views on death and dead bodies. There is also a sort of "network" among the more established members of the industry. From what I gather, this line of work is well rooted in tradition and hereditary lines, as opposed to "new" people getting into it.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Very strange indeed, could have a nice little conspiracy theory going there if you could gather up so evidence! Sounds like a strange secret society type of thing!

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

UPDATE!! | Mark Dixie gets life for Sally Anne Bowman murder!!

A violent, sex-obsessed chef guilty of murdering aspiring model Sally Anne Bowman has been jailed for life and told he will serve a minimum of 34 years in prison.
Source | Telegraph.co.uk

What a reprehensible and unrepentant waste of carbon.

One can only hope this sub-human predator finds itself very popular in it's new home with those who can teach it what "playing rough" is truly about.

May it never again see the free light of day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join