It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Leaves Woman in Pool of Blood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Cop Leaves Woman in Pool of Blood

curtmaynardsblog.blogspot.com

The situation escalated, and the videotape shows the officer push the woman against the wall; she fell to the floor crying, telling him not to touch her.

Seconds later, the tape is turned off. It is not known what happened while the tape was off, but when it was turned back on Garbarino was lying on the floor on her side in a pool of blood. Willis turns her on her back and tells her, "Lay down; don't move."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
uk.youtube.com
www.kltv.com
www.abcnews.go.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Video emerges of woman 911 caller forcefully strip searched in police custody

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Not much I can say about this. The video speaks for itself. At least this time the officer was fired, but no charges were filed against him. Watch the youtube video included in this submission. The color is more clear than in some other versions, and it's much more clear that the woman was dragged out of a pool of her own blood.

curtmaynardsblog.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Please add comments to existing thread

thanks

Thread

Thread Closed.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
When will it be enough?!!! When is America going to WAKE UP?!!! These are not isolated incidents. These are isolated cases of the rare instances when the cops actually get caught, and still nothing is done about it!!!

I am sick of it.

Here is a thread I posted a few days ago, on how the system is designed to protect criminal cops.

Prosecutions by private attorneys pose dilemma ("Police-State" Update)

top topics

join