It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dead rat and chinchillas on mars. Must See!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hi,

I've been going over a picture that has been linked in another thread and found some very interesting anomalies (yeah I know I'm the 10000000000 person to say they've found something O_o but take a look anyway)

Now, I could be wrong , but what I see in this picture is a dead rat :

Now the part that looks like the head of the rat does look like rock, so I've used
some good old photoshop magic to earase that part, and what I'm left with looks like two little furry animals, which in my opinion look a little like chinchillas
:

Alright, have a look at them and tell me what you think. I'll see if I can provide the link to the original image on the NASA website but it's really late so I'll go to bed...

cheers,

redshirt0202

p.s. if you can't wait for the original image, search the boards for a thread called "2nd figure found on mars" (or something like that) it has the link to the original image...

I know its probably nothing, I still think its a cool pic!

[edit on 20-2-2008 by redshirt0202]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Are you going for the top comedy awards of 2010? You gotta be kidding me..this is what ATS is devolving into...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Please remain on topic.

Out of respect for everyone that visits these forums, we want all to be able to freely express their ideas with an understanding audience. If you look at the notice at the top of this page, just above the top post, you'll see the following:

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Now, with that said, I'd like to ask any that contribute from this point forward please do so with this in mind. We don't ask that you believe everything that's presented here; we just ask that you come here with a VERY open mind.

TheBorg
Forum Moderator

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
the second image wasn't meant to be serious (
) sorry for that. But the first one looks more intriguing to me than all those other pics that have been posted here where all you see is some shadow on some rock and the ppl are going "yay it's an alien!!!!OMG!!!"

btw I fixed the images so you can now see the BIG version of them.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by redshirt0202]

top topics

join