It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Freedom Commission - Legalizing Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've become interested and concerned about the intentions of the federally mandated New Freedom Commission.

Federal decision of your health, what they think is necessary is what they want you to become. Drug commercials - "ask your physician," mass profits of drug companies from drugs you take, most of which you dont need, the chemical de-sensitization of the nation has already begun, but they want more. Mandated vaccines, eventually microchips or PLU tattos. Most importantly, this will all be insanely accelerated if Martial Law is called.

The New Freedom Commission, is a Federal program to mandate the bogus screening and compulsory medications of children from infancy through 18 years of age in the country. Through the use of completely inappropriate screening techniques, any child who deviates from the prescribed feeling of thought pattern that is allowed to them, will be compulsory medicated. Even over the objection of their parents. With dangerous, unproven, and untested psychiatric medications to control their thoughts, their behaviors, and to impede their emotional development. This is a federally mandated program.

www.crossroad.to...

www.crossroad.to...

www.mentalhealthcommission.gov...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm confused here. the articles you've linked seem to be dated from 2003, yet it's "new"?

If they are indeed medicating children regardless of the feelings of the parents then I am 100% opposed to this. it's despicable.

but the articles do seem to be dated from several years ago and that makes me wonder if it's even relevant anymore.

[edit on 2/21/2008 by FinalSonicX]

join