It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to catch Osama Bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

No I was being serious.

I used to love ghostbusters as a kid.

"Who you gonna call?"

Seriously folks, this man has been dead for years.

The CIA saw him on dialysis in 1999. They used him as an excuse for the 9/11 attacks. He's stated that he did not do it in one of the original videos.

There's countless look-a-likes of him.

I just watched a National Geographic documentary of the Taliban and Bin Laden had at least ONE man who dressed exactly the same as him and was his 'clone' more or less around him at all times (whoa run on sentence?).

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

LOL
I thought I was being subtle.

or not.

gotta love dan ackroyd

< < birthday < < drunk, and recreationaled

[edit on 21/2/2008 by budski]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The failure to catch him is related to education. If we Piled up gold bars to equal the 25 mil reward and took a picture of it they would understand. Then another picture of a helicopter and another picture with the outline of Switzerland.

You can't bribe people that can't understand what you want.

Pictures people. Print them and air drop them. Some young newlywed couple will decide to try a new life in a new land.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Nuke the site from orbit!

Clear afghanistan of all soldiers and just Nuke the site from orbit!

I know seems a bit harsh but this would eradicate some of the worlds heroin problem for a while!

Well untill super strength nuclear opium poppies grew but hey Nuke it

It's what i like to call the magic mushroom bomb! It isn't prejudice it just kills all!

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatthe....
We still haven't caught Osama Bin Laden yet so I have come up with 7 crazy steps to do so.

Better yet, #8:

Find out where he is buried...dig him up...and pose for big-game-hunter pictures!

It might be messy, though, considering the dude's

been dead since December 16, 2001.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Get him a student loan & never make any payments. They will find him within 90 days of default.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
First of all if Osama Bin Ladin is dead who's making all these tapes with him making threats against the west.

Second I dont know what blood type Osama is but if it's a rare type then my theory about using mosquito's or other insects might be valid. If there was a problem with some animal rights group killing off bugs "which is really stupid" then you could turn this theory around. If Bin Laden really has a rare blood type rather than making the mosquito visible scientist could insure that when the the little blood suckers bite him or anyone else with that blood type there would be a chemical reaction to the enzimes in the blood that would actually make the person visible from an orbiting satellite. If Osama is dead as some of you believe than use this idea on the next terrorist on the list.

Lastly, If I were to obtain any part of that reward I would use the money to prove that the notion of free energy is possible and that this whole oil crisis and global warming threat is the real cover up. Ok now I'm ready for the next round of smart ass comments.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join