It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to catch Osama Bin Laden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
We still havnt caught Osama Bin Laden yet so I have come up with 7 crazy steps to do so.

1) re-engineer mosquito larva to only be able to survive on blood with the DNA coding of Bin Laden.

2) introduce in each misquito a tiny amount of radioactive isotopes that once gathered in larger groups would be seen from space by satellite.

3) raise and release millions of baby mosquito's over the Afganistan mountians and other areas that are rumored to be where Osama Bin Laden is hiding.

4) Wait a period of day's to verify by satellite to see which mosquitos are still alive and where they a concentrated the most.

5) Verify with a predator drone in the location where mosquito's are still alive that it is Bin Ladin.

6) destroy target if confirmation is made.

7) repeat process with next terrorist on list

Oh I forgot to mention step 8) to pay me the 500 million dollar reward for coming up with the idea that seemingly no one else has thought up yet.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Whatthe....]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
my wife always says we should just send in ninjas. i think it's a good idea. ninjas are extremely efficient and would probably be a lot more cost effective and more socially acceptable than ruining and rebuilding an entire region.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
A better and simpler method might be to have a barbecue at W's ranch inviting all of the Bush crime families business partners chief of which are the Bin Ladens.....

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
PETA would get 'em for letting all those mosquitoes starve

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Politcally, they are just waiting for the right time. They probably already know where he is. With all of the spy satellites they should be able to take the video footage of him and make 3-D models of the terrain and determine his exact location.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by TamtammyMacx]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
put a dialysis machine in the middle of the desert with a crate propped over it, held up by a stick. You'd have him in 3 days.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The current American Government does NOT want to catch Osama Bin Ladin as they desperately NEED some Big Scary Guy 'over there' to keep the Americans in fear for our very lives, while they take away all of our rights while we focus on 'The Scary Guy Over There' and miss out on what is REALLY going on.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
All-you-can-eat falafel buffet with Clother entertainment (like a stripper, only she goes the other way around).

A stack of blank VHS tapes under a box.

Invite him to a bar mitzvah. It's only polite to show.. Then jump his ass

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
You have to get some old Indian to Bush barbeque party too! Dead men is difficult to invite... Or then the little guy from movie ... " I see dead people " ...

Benazir Bhutto has told to Media before she dies, that Osama was murdered in 2003, and even give the killers name in interview, just like that. Basic information, you know... By the way according to her, Osamas son is now at lead...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
My grandfather said if you killed Osama Bin Laden the U.S government will probably put you in jail. Supposedly they need him out there.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Good luck catching him because your chasing a ghost. His own org. put out in Dec. 2001 that he had died and was buried.

Perfect boogie man, no body to prove that he is dead and no proof he is alive. You gota love it if your agenda is to have a boogie man that no one can find.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I personally think he is dead and buried.
And secondly,why waste time trying to catch someone who nobody wants?
The FBI admits there isnt enough evidence to link Osama to 9/11.
And we did a hell of a job "trying" to catch him when he was trapped in the Tora Bora region

He was never meant to be caught,but left to be the eternal boogieman.
He always seem to "pop up" when poll numbers drop or theres a need to remind America to be fearful.
If you really want to catch a real criminal,go to the White house,theres plenty of them there.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
As black fox said, he's dead.

He's been dead for years now.

No more boogie man to look for.

Catching a dead man would be a little easier if we had any idea where he was buried.

[edit on 2/20/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
He is dead and both parties use him as a propaganda tool:

US needs him to continue the war on terror and continue the people's believe in the need for it.

Islamic terrorism needs him to gather support for the Jihad and ensure its fighters keep faith. Without a charismatic leader, fighters would lose believe in victory.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
How to Catch OBL v2

1) Get a really good "mystic"

2) Hold a seance

3) When he appears, call ghostbusters and have him sucked into a box by use of those funny ray guns.

4) put box in cell at guantanamo bay.

Job done - 500 million dollars please.
I'll take a check as long as it's not drawn on Northern Rock

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
we should just send him a letter that says he won the lottery or something. then when he shows up, bam - arrested!

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Osama bin Laden??? He's the replacement poster child for Saddam. He'll be around for some time yet. If poor old dinky David Hicks from Australia could supposedly meet with Laden, I can't understand why the greatest, most powerful, most glorious and most advanced nation on Earth cannot.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Damn budski that was one of the more clever posts in a long time.

I don't think we have a plasma container though in real life. We might just have to watch him haunt the Langley building in Virginia.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
LOL

Are you being facetious biggie?

wasn't THAT funny was it?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Take one of Osama's followers we have in captivity. Drug him and plant a bomb inside his body cavity. Release him from captivity and watch his movements from the implanted devices. Detonate him when he meets with Osama.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join