POLITICS: Bush Abortion Rumors to be Published

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Everyone's most hated free-speech pundit and "activist", Larry Flyntis in the final stages of publishing a tell-all book about an abortion arranged by President Bush in the '70's.

www.NYDailyNews.com Speaking to New York Daily News reporter Corky Siemaszko, Flynt said, "I've talked to the woman's friends, I've tracked down the doctor who did the abortion, I tracked down the Bush people who arranged for the abortion, I got the story nailed." While this story is first appearing in gossip columns, Flynt has gone on record to indicate the content and his feelings on the validity of source material. If anything, this story will be interesting to watch as developments come in. Relted Link STORY ON BUSH ABORTION LOOKS FOR LEGS

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Look, a child of privilege is sure to make mistakes because they've never been denied anything, hence, the void of character. Of particular problem is the fact that they have to conform to perceptions of right & wrong. Did GW feel any wrong doing was at play to be given preferential treatment during a war? Of course not. Did he feel that having a child with an "undesirable" was a politically expedient thing to abort? Of course he did.
The surprise for everyone should only be at the skillfulness & depth of all the related cover ups.

God Bless Larry Flynt !

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Go Larry. Stick it to that nazi bush!!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Sure, and Kerry was banging that girl. He must have, someone said it, so it must be true cause I don't like him.

bla bla bla.

I'll wait for the proof

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'm waiting on that too, but I know that Flynt has a pretty good bs radar. He has way too much at stake to get caught on libel/slander charge. He's been to court more time than my entire family...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Look, a child of privilege is sure to make mistakes because they've never been denied anything, hence, the void of character. Of particular problem is the fact that they have to conform to perceptions of right & wrong. Did GW feel any wrong doing was at play to be given preferential treatment during a war? Of course not. Did he feel that having a child with an "undesirable" was a politically expedient thing to abort? Of course he did.
The surprise for everyone should only be at the skillfulness & depth of all the related cover ups.

God Bless Larry Flynt !

How in the world are you sure its true? Where you there? Come on give me a break you expect me not to beleive that Kerry had an affair a few years ago but you expect me to beleive that Bush arranged an abortion twenty years ago.

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by BlackJackal]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
& you have some compelling arguments.

Kerry has had presidential apserations his whole life....so he's been 'on plan' via his actions.

Bush spent a major chunk of his life looking for the next buzz....hell with asperations.

Flynt has tons to lose by making false claims and alreay has a stellar record of 'outing' Republican hypocrits.

If you needed to compare sources, Matt Drudge vs Larry Flynt....only one is a whore for the party......hint: it ain't the guy in the wheelchair.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I'm sure it's true

What a surprise.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

I'm sure it's true

What a surprise.

Do you believe it?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I used to be a bouncer in college.........ever see folks with a coke an/or drinking problem? Nothing you'd want to brag about bedding. And definetly not the type to be "a stand up guy" should someone get in a "family way".
But the Bush revision of history will have you all believing that he was a moral beacon even back in those days, huh?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
man these people keep digging deepeer and deeper they are bound to get something on everyone.
NO ONE IS SAFE

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's too bad Larry wasn't aborted. Man! is that guy a piece of scum. Along with Michael Moore.

I don't understand what he has to lose, after doing Hustler, he doesn't have much credibility left.

Not that I'm a supporter of Bush, but this guy is pathetic.

He has something called wheelchair disease. (kinda like short guy syndrome) always picking a fight with taller people.LOL

No offense to the wheelchair bound was intended here. Even though it might have seen like it.

[Edited on 2004-2-17 by DClark]

AF1

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'll believe when they find the woman, or maybe they won't.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AF1
I'll believe when they find the woman, or maybe they won't.

Sounds just like a "WMD" search in Iraq to me

... but this is for a Woman of Monumental Damages.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is a losing proposition. Clearly this woman doesn't want to be found as is her right. I don't like this story one bit and I even hate Bush.

This isn't about him though, it's about her right to privacy. If SHE wanted to come forward and say anti-choice Bush is a hypocrite... FINE.

But hunting her is wrong. I hope this dies for her sake. I don't give a crap about Bush. I know he's full of it and partied like a rock star in the 70's. Big surprise.

This changes nothing. Even if proven, the religious right will forgive ol Tipsy since he's changed now. BFD.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

I'm sure it's true

What a surprise.

Do you believe it?

I mean that's not a surprise that BT believe it.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It's circumstantial.

Sometimes people can be bought off, be they Private Jessica Lynch (quiet on that front these days huh!) or private liaisons of the corrupt and useless POTUS.

Maybe bought off twice.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Yeah, but I was just asking whether you believe it?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

I'm sure it's true

What a surprise.

Do you believe it?

Sorry, JohnNada, just assisting your cause.

Hey, U-P, you were asked...

Do YOU believe it?

Nice fence you sit on.

* you must have slotted that post of yours in 2.3 seconds before me JN, maybe you are closer to the server. *

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
LOL MA, thanks for the assistance. Maybe when he hears it in Stereo I might get an answer.

top topics

join