It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is REX84 Linked To Nibiru ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
How many people have ever heard of REX84 ? Google , Youtube or use any search engine for REX84. Study it and ask yourself why. What scared our government to pass such harsh MARTIAL LAW directives back in 1984? Could it be that in 1983 , NASA'S IRAS satelite found NIBIRU ? And once they discovered its trajectory, they knew we were in trouble. As you see in this video , Oliver North is asked "this will be implemented in case of a DISASTER " ?www.youtube.com... . Here is a video on NIBIRU .www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: Fixed ALL CAPS title

[edit on 2/19/08 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'll try this video post again. www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
I'll try this video post again. www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

is this what you are talking about? : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I believe that REX 84 is more directly connected to the ongoing plan to create a perfect race. Using propoganda and arranged attacks on US soil to eventually initiate Martial Law.
Bush mentioned that there will be an event on US soil that will be more catastrophic than 911. Not would, but will.
More importantly, the possibility that this is going to take place before he is out of office within one year's time, giving him the ability to declare ML and thus executive dicatatorship of the nation, seziure of all freedoms.
Ability to kill and withold, more so than now, than ever.

Nibiru - of that does occur, then I believe that the majority of humanity will be contained in accordance to their satisfaction for that event.

To enable that NWO plans are successful, they need to be executed step by step to ensure civilian submissiveness and the green light to move ahead.

top topics

join