It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I have found a way to immortality?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I Like it when people seek the truth with eyes wide open. Sometimes you have to walk in unknowing to see what is, then you have to dig in a little deeper to find out what choices your going to make because of it. Choices... Choices... I am still learning though, the best way to learn is to confrontational, but yet passive and peaceful (unlike my first post lol). Be aggressive with your personal belief, but do not insult anothers belief as they can teach you much.... Live well!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Ok now Im annoyed. Death is an illusion of sorts. When a body passes away and you have sensitive to electromagnetic equipment around it will go off because the body is just a housing for the soul.

SECOND. Death is fear, you are one afraid individual and you need to stop worrying about death because this life is nothing but a test for us. You can be afraid if you want but personally I nor anyone else has ever gained another thing by being fearful of something... in fact it adds more fears of things that will never exist. It is that negative energy in your mind that is why others around this world go to war... because they are afraid if someone gets power they might end up dead because of this or that. Death is just the beginning that is fact. I personally would rather learn as much as I can while I am here... regardless of even if there werent anything after this life... IM not going to waste my time worrying about it because guess what.. Every second counts and you just wasted your life. You missed out on the good things because you got scared. I would love to tell that story to me grandchildren... if you ever got to have any. I would love to tell that story to my fellow heaven bunk mates.... if there is an after life. lol Whatever you worry about today will haunt you until you get an anwser. I would not waste my time on questions that cannot be explained.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Sorry i dont understand what your going on about please clarify.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I really have nothing else to add to what I said, you posted inbetween my posts and i was trying to combine two thoughts.

1) Yes people who get diseases have reached their goal in this lifetime.
2) Those people who get those illness' are also your teachers teaching you how to live

3) If you didn't know you were dead and everyone were gone thats just part of the cycle I would not worry about it but continue. Nobody accomplishes anything by staying put. Its like waiting in the desert for a tree to grow, (sitting there watching it) unless you take initiative... your going to die first. Then maybe youll die and come back in that same space... just to die again because of ignorance? lol i dont know.

4) I think your thoughts are complex and you need to look at them in a more general form... that thing about you dying at the keyboar was wack... your talking to me now... and sure enough your weird questions are being put together in a weird puzzle in my head. Im alive your alive... there is a future and in the future we will be dead but for the moment in time that we are apart of an in control of we are alive... so shhhhhhh with more awkward quesions.

5) The thing you are overlooking is trusting in fact that what we hear in the bibles of the world are all correct... Maybe you should look at all the things that are in common. Jesus' and his stories are very good and very well desribe the events in our lives... also this that have been and maybe will come... but we are in charge of how we think. If we have a bunch of popes write the bible and say Jesus said that and they are keeping the old texts locked up and secret well... ok... why hide it unless its only partially true or made up? Who said Jesus wrote that down? While I do believe Jesus was a true man and a very enlightened, quite possibly a man who had the soul from the creator himself... I do not believe all the texts in the bible are reliable... rulers of the world often manipulate text for their own purposes. Look at the Good ofwhat Jesus said... it is fear that destroys... love is what builds... Quite possibly all the negative parts of the bible being taken out would leave the truth of what Jesus was trying to say. (thats just the christian faith though) Surely there are more religious prophets. Just remember though, the prophets stand for goodness and the great things of this world... and most importantly GOD- with all respects- I think the way things are going that we have been kept in the dark for a long enough time and maybe now that we are up to date and here in the future quite possibly we are ready to endure the truth of the world/Universe. This is why there is a great awakening in this world. Although there is a lot of good and bad im leaving out thats what I know of it... Im sure that in my young age i am missing out on 99.9% of all the more important things. I just know Life is good and its impact last a long time and negative or evil impacts last a shortime but cause much chaos... Positiveness Prevails... I would spend my time doing things that are good... what about you?

Life does go on... quit worrying about it and do something good in this dying world. Our souls may live on but we have to take care of the earth for our bodies to do the same....

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
You are already imortal, you just don't know it... Dr. Deagle pretty much sums it up, on Google you can find it, 4 parts title Dr. Deagle... Also a post on here has a link, but I'm new to this forum so having a little trouble finding things...
So sorry about that.

Thank you for you time...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
A good point Dr. Deagle makes is that once you understand your own worth and your own value and that you are part of the only God you can then learn to respect everyone else. This I believe is very important to understand if we are to stop hate and violence against our brothers and sisters. We are all part of one and as he states our life forces support each other. We need to respect each other and support each other and not kill each other... Just another thought, thankx.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

I was using those as example's now i have clarified that for you.

Just due to the fact i make a post it mean's nothing it's just word's.

Just take thing's with a pinch of salt you will live longer.

Hope that made thing's a little more simple for you to understand.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HruthTurts

Unfortunately with his Timing... Dr Deagle is a little off time, while he does have a lot of truths he doesn't have the whole truth. Just as he relys on others to tell him stuff so he can link stuff together... he is being left out on some... Sad but true. He does have good points... im still watching the video... This stuff you have to take a grain of salt....Informative... enlightening.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
Death is fear, you are one afraid individual and you need to stop worrying about death because this life is nothing but a test for us [...] It is that negative energy in your mind that is why others around this world go to war... because they are afraid if someone gets power they might end up dead because of this or that.

I agree! Fear is something everyone should cast aside. Things would be much better off without it.

Originally posted by h3akalee
I mean they go onto something higher and from personal experiance i have seen this higher energy.

It was a blue white light the size of a tennis ball and zip off it went.

Do you mean you saw this when somebody died..? I didn't quite catch you there, sorry. But yeah, death can just be a step to unknown which so many has said. It might be different dimension or our electromagnetic vibration could finally depart the body and become something else. But do these other-dimensional beings have awareness about us? Or are they like us, that they don't know about other dimension.. I mean you have to understand the transition to be able to tell you have switched dimension. But doh, I'm not sure how to explain this better than that

reply to post by HruthTurts

Sounds interesting, maybe I'll watch it as well. I like lectures
This seems to be a long one too

[edit on 20-2-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Yes when my father passed away from cancer i saw his soul leave his body my cousin even left the window open for him.

It was comforting to say the least i was however the only one who saw him go and at his funeral everyone was saying goodbye.

But i said see you later hahahaha.

It's not a sore subject with me i loved the man and in a way it's good to get this sort of information out there.

You would be suprised how many peaple there are out there who have had the same experiance as my self.

My mother saw the same light when her close freind's partner passed away but her partner did not.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think the perception of immortality has something to do with the ego's desire to survive. If you did not have ego, would you still wish to be immortal?
For instance, some people (supposedly) can remember past lives, and to me, that just seems like one is so lost in individuality, its all they focus on, who am I rather than what am I.
I rather look at it like, the true "self" witch is the same ONE self inside everyone, was never born, and will never die, it is outside of time; thus outside of any decay rate of sorts.
Typically, to the 3-d rationality, this all has to be hypothesis, but I find it to be a situation purely of ego, as understanding enlightenment more and more, it is not about any one person and if they can be immortal, that makes no difference in the whole of things, it is rather about knowing what reality is, and its truly the reality that is conscious, we as particulars to the event merely have the latent connection to it all, but filter it through our particular points of view.
so to add my two cents, I think immortality is merely the realization of what is going on in every level to the point where you understand that you are the universe.
I believe our brains are quite capable of realizing this, and imagine if you could strip away all the conditioning that has led you to believe you are not infinitely connected to every point in the universe, what would you naturally think about?
I think I know, but to anyone not surrendered to such "insanity" it will be just that. insanity. but what is sanity really? it is not the same around the world so what is it? relative to the situation?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Im beginning to like this post

Why dont we start combining ideas until we get a solid bases

Truth is distorted... as is information... combine information until you get the base... the truth.

Good Ideas everyone.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Originally posted by psychedeliack
I think the perception of immortality has something to do with the ego's desire to survive. If you did not have ego, would you still wish to be immortal?

Very good point. No, one with disolved ego(es) wouln't want immortality. And I think it shouldn't be given to those who want it either.

Originally posted by psychedeliack
so to add my two cents, I think immortality is merely the realization of what is going on in every level to the point where you understand that you are the universe.

Indeed, I believe the same, as I stated somewhere above. I enjoyed reading your obviously well processed thoughts in the limited method of expression - that typing via media often is
However, I think what your point is and I agree; it is when we realize the uniteness of the universe - it's even bigger idea than new world order
And more beatiful of course.

reply to post by h3akalee

Right, then I got you correctly above. That is very interesting experience. I assumed it in the first place because I've heard about similar descriptions earlier but I've never spoken to anyone whom actually have experienced it. I appreaciate that you are sharing this.

-------------------------------------------

I'll be waiting some replies and comments again, but for now I have to go offline as I got attacked by a virus and gotta scan my computer. See you in a while I hope.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think immortality will be achievable through science one day, by providing the ability to clone the old body and create a new one, and then transfer the memory from the old body to the new. Also, science will probably find a way to extend the lifespan of humans by a factor of 10. This is the "Tree of Life" that is depicted in the Bible - the science and understanding to achieving immortality. For more information, download Rael's book from www.rael.org....

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
the soul lives forever while the body dies.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Your claim of knowledge of immortality is rather quite rediculous. Though i would have been more of a believer of your claim than i was before i started reading it if you would have given at least a little bit of proof of your knowledge about immortality and how to obtain it.

I personally doubt the belief of immortality though open to be proven wrong by anyone with facts that are extremely hard to debunk by experts. For the simple fact of our body's design and extremely fragile state, I am almost quite certain that our body cannot obtain the strength it needs internally and externally to become immortal. Not only would you need to be strong internally to survive all the years that are to come for this world, but you would also have to have some sort of strength to endure the dangers of the world such as weapons, (guns, fire, explosives, torture, etc.) that you may endure in the years to come...not even the superheroes (though they aren't real) last forever with the abilities they possess. I'm not suggesting that immortality means saving the world..i'm not even suggesting 'powers' i'm just saying that in order to obtain immortality you would have to have many physical and internal strengths that normal people such as myself and others don't have.

I have so much more to put into this, but i have to go.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by trust-no1]

[edit on 20-2-2008 by trust-no1]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Keep it under your hat. We've got too many people around as it is.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by trust-no1

My good man.

There is more than one way to live forever shall i share my secret with you ?

Ok i will.

Firstly find a plastic airtight container then find a pen and paper then place your life story on the paper then laminate it.

Then bury the container in your back garden if your lucky someone will dig it up in a few thousand year's.

And hey presto happy birthday.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 20-2-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
whats impossible on monday is improbable on tuesday, possible on wednesday, normal on thursday, old news on friday.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join