It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me about demons

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
The bible lists 12 classes of demons and i had personal experences with ALL 12 classes to lesser or greater extent.

I don't know about you, but after the first few I might have changed my ways...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
omg! shub nigorath is the name of the final boss of quake, which is a video game! this looks like a load of bs.

[edit on 3/2/2008 by psimorb333]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Lucifer was created by the Christian churches to spread fear into the masses.

Behold! My massive mind control powers! Look into my eyes @_@ .... come to church.

Also most of the bible is Horse #. It has been changed so many times, by different religions, and Civilizations through out the ages,

What religions changed it? What Civilizations changed it? What did they change? Why would we listen to anyone who changed it when we still have the original texts?

for the soul purpose of controlling the public.

Booga booga booga, read the Bible and you will be under control *finger wagglings*

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Just another example of your Ignorance. Using Sarcasm to defend your false belief. Do some research, and other then reading that bible of yours. Then you will find out what and who changed the bible.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Just another example of your Ignorance.

No, another example of being facetious. My response neither displayed knowledge nor lack of it, rather demonstrating the same "boogeyman complex" that us believers are often accused of 'falling for' by not listening to 'alternative' viewpoints. Turnabout is fairplay my friend.

Using Sarcasm to defend your false belief.

I neither have false belief nor need to defend one. Sarcasm, on the otherhand, is one of my tools of expression. Though I'm looking to diminish it a bit in my life, it's fun...therefore a difficult habit to break.

Do some research, and other then reading that bible of yours.

Ah, methinks you make great assumptions my friend. How about asking what my research includes instead of assuming I've done none other than the Bible? THEN perhaps, some may side with you on your judgementalisms.

Then you will find out what and who changed the bible.

I'm curious to hear what you have to bring to the table and how it is different than what has already been sufficiently, historically, and accurately addressed.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Quake eh? I would have said Warcraft or something...

Ectoplasmic Rabbits and rich people.
Right.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well

Im 60 % sure that these demons are for real, and 40 % sure that theres one big demon pretending to be alllllllllllllllll these demons, which i really dont know how its doing it.

Lets not close our books just yet, this is a open topic, EVRYTHING will be clear in 1 - 2 years.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hi,
I am not into all of this. But I have seen a very real and disturbing dream, where I have inadvertently promised half a day of my life to some nice grandmother (I don't remember what she gave me in return). Well, she came back, in the second part of my dream, and she did not look pleasant. She was ugly ragged looking hag, with watery blue eyes. She wanted her payment. I tried to escape, but she was strong, as strong as a man might be, she said that her payment is due now. I had no choice, but at that moment I got very angry, and when she pulled me and our foreheads connected I gave her what she wanted, only I gave her the worst half day of my life, I remember her horrid scream, as if she was in pain, then I woke up.
I am a completely normal human being, I don't see any hallucinations, I admit I do see vivid dreams.. but this was very uncomfortable. I don't want her to come back, I think that I have pissed her off. Half a day doesn't seem much, but it is MY, and nobody else's. What can you suggest I should do? PS. I am jewish, and there is a confirmation of existence of demons in Talmud, but they are banned from our world, supposedly.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
lmfao 1-2 years for you to explain about demons... i wont hold my breath.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

On that note i also would like to add that im in my last days of batling demons.

I got one more demon to go through and im done with them forever, this last one is tricky, it placed me in 6th dimensional prison on Pleiadean scale (there r 9 dimensions if you read Pleiadean Agenda). So im in this prison where this demon holds my spirit double of the 6ths dimension.

Im due to get out in maybe months maybe few years times. After that i will be able to exorcise any and all kinds of demons myself.

How about which one is the pretender?
Sorry but what fantasy land are you existing in?
You make it sound like a computer game you are playing !

Sorry but it seems clear to me that anyone with half the power you proclaim wouldn't have a quarter of the arrogance and smug attitude you have.

Sorry but this is just a pure adolescent fantasy boast.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

It's a shame that the experiences of others can be brushed aside merely because of our confidence that only what we experience for ourselved exists. It is a very narrow way to live and prone to error.

So true, and it would be great if fundamentalists of all religions would be able to see the truth in that, instead of claiming their vision, their religion is the only truth.

Anyway.... Freeman, I think you shouldn't have eaten that last plasma rabbit, you are like making no sense at all. I hope your knowledge of demons is just a hallucination caused by a sore stomach or perhaps the bloodsucking caused it. You shouldn have spent so much time with Dracula. Give him my regards and have the doctors check your medication. Oh, don't forget to say hi to the bunnies for me, thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
dont know what demons youre talking about but the demons i know exist on earth. they are like humans in every way except from their dna and usually their appetite (MEAT!!) they are not evil and there are quite a few of them

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Okay why are some people chosen to fight demons and some are not?
Are the people who are chosen in it because of some lesson they need to learn?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hmm I am not sure OP, do i believe in demons, yes.
Do I believe in your theory, its just to typical ``demons are red, fat, ugly``
I mean, fiction made them that way. They may be different, as our eyes cannot understand.
Still, respect your post, its a good read.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Could you first clearly define what a "demon" is and then make an effort to prove their existence?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

On that note i also would like to add that im in my last days of batling demons.

I got one more demon to go through and im done with them forever, this last one is tricky, it placed me in 6th dimensional prison on Pleiadean scale (there r 9 dimensions if you read Pleiadean Agenda). So im in this prison where this demon holds my spirit double of the 6ths dimension.

Im due to get out in maybe months maybe few years times. After that i will be able to exorcise any and all kinds of demons myself.

No offense, I recently spent 72 hours participating in an excorcism with a former Catholic Priest. It was my 1st since Africa.

Maybe this demon is actually your parents. Anf the 6th dimensional prison is actually the mental hospital they committed you to. Perhaps your battle is not with demons but schizophrenia. You provide no information to validate your claims. And I know most of which you say to be false. SO I have relgated myself to the beleif that the psychiatric hospital gave you some internet time. Stay on your meds.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bagel
Quake eh? I would have said Warcraft or something...

Darn! You beat me to it. This guy has been playing World of Warcraft so long that the line between reality and the computer screen has blurred. What really crtacks me up is all these definitive statements about what demons are or are notIMO these "Voices of Authority" are not.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Demons screw with people all the time, most if not all nightmares are caused by them. I think you're safe, just resist it and have a strong controlling will power that will force any spirit to submit to you. If you have nightmares, realize it's caused by a demon and you''ll then sense it, then "attack" it, what I mean by attacking it should come naturally to you. Demons sort of possess you in a way when you sleep, and you'll be tortured all night by them but they can be trapped in your mind sometimes and so you can spend the night torturing it back.

Your demon likely put you in a state of happy ecstasy and then you gave it whatever it wanted and then it turned to crap, that's a typical trick they use. They have many mind tricks, be smart.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I have said it before on these boards and will say it again, delusions of grandeur. Seriously dude what are you strung out on?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by slane69]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Well the OP did refer to a site dedicated to shrooms....now I have heard of something called "False Face Sickness" ...where when a person eats shrooms or peyote... the person starts to see faces come out of the walls. They are usually scary. I believe the person who told me about this said it was an Iriquois teaching. Can anyone confirm this? I wonder if this is like an OCD version of this sickness?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by missvicky]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join