It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me about demons

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Wrong

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

lucifer can be transformed into an angel of light and deceive

i also think so can fallen ones

but then again the demons were supposed to be the spirit of the angels who left to marry women

fallen angels are different

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The OP said at the top of the thread that those classes of demons come from the Bible. That is completely false. Where in the Bible? I will give $1,000,000 if you show me that in the accepted Bible cannon.

The Bible only tells us they are evil spirits seeking to possess bodies (including animals).

The Book of Enoch rediscovered in the dead sea scrolls has lots of information on demons and Angels. It was accepted by the Jews and early Christian church and covered up about 400AD by the Roman church.

Demons are the spirits of the Nephilim killed in the great flood. Nephilim (Angel/human hybrid) have bodies that can not be resurected, which why demons exist.

Angels are spirits that can also have bodies, they are far more dangerous and powerful than demons. Fallen Angels interfere with the affairs of humans. i.e. "Alien" abductions

IMO If there is anything to the OPs information it is the deception of a Fallen Angel.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
There's. No. Evidence. For. Any. Of. This.

First things first, people! Let's not leap to fanciful conclusions when there are vastly more likely and plausible explanations closer to hand. If you want to get to the bottom of this, then you owe it to yourself to exhaust all simpler explanations before jumping off into the "Satan does this... God does that... Demons do the other..." deep end, without a single shred of evidence to suggest it to be the case.

The Bible has been shown to be about as accurate as, well, something not very accurate at all, so relying on it as a sole source of information about pretty much anything is quite silly. Just look at what it has to say about the age of the world and where animals come from. Clearly whoever wrote it (and it's not God) was off their proverbial rocker. Relying on it, unfortunately, transfers the "off their rocker" label to the person doing the relying.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
yeah during a demonic war last summer we managed to destoy chulchu.

Where exactly are you meeting/fighting all these demons, with who, and how do you meet up?

Is this happening in the physical plane? Are you conjuring demons into the "real world" and then destroying them with magic?

Are you doing this on the astral plane?

What is going on exactly.... I would like more detail as to how exactly you get to where the "demons" are... whether through meditation, consuming illicit substances, or what. What does the average person first need to do before they can see and interact with these beings you are talking about?

Also what makes you so important that demons of all "classes" visit you on a regular basis?

While it is possible that the creators of Doom, Half Life, and Dracula, and HP Lovecraft all interacted with demons and then created these media about them, I think it's far more likely that you just took the elements from these and then made up stuff about them.

How can us skeptics "safely" and relatively simply go about verifying this information you are discussing?

[edit on 2/22/2008 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

boy, i would like to see that on youtube

thatd be awesome

lol

delusions of grandeur

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This would be funny if it wasn't for real. A demonic war? Man you should seriously go seek some help. This is ridiculous. You don't deserve to live a life where you think there are demons everywhere.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

By the way. At the moment ALL demons, are locked up in a paralel universe. You might have noticed there are none on earth.

So run free, no demons can interfier with you at this stage.

The only thing you can expect to see is ASTRAL entities of which there are many kinds as well, some good, some evil

leme guess....ur from the past...like 200 A.D?

can i ask 1 more question....what have you been smoking?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This thread needs to be closed. It's rubbish and the OP surely knows it.

Shub Nigurath, eh? Been reading H.P. Lovecrafts works?

Your description of 11th order sounds REMARKABLY similar to the spider machine that existed 'behind the scenes' in Neil Gaiman's fictional book 'American God's'.

Plasma rabbits? Oh for God's sake come on, tell me you don;lt really believe this OP?...

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Skunk works nomination !

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Read this post to get an idea about Pleiadean Agenda and their dimensions:
www.shroomery.org...

Dude, your link goes to a site that is dedicated to psychedelic mushrooms.......now i know why you see demons.....from other dimensions....what a bummer of a trip that must be. Why not take a shroom and go see the Crusty Demons throw motor bikes around, that way you can get out and have fun, take drugs and see demons all at the same time instead of taking drugs, getting in to demon fights and being imprisoned in the sixth dimension.
P.S. I am in no way advocating you take any drugs, but your link and your post lead me to believe you do.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

I am a newbie to this board, I have not been able to figure out how to post a picture, but another poster/member that I emailed my picture to posted it on the 'shadowy person-like shape' thread, I checked out the picture on that thread to see if it was remotely like the picture of myself, it was not, but my picture is on that thread. I do not not how to move it here myself, but would you please read my posts there and view my picture, I want an opinion on it, I am personally concerned about what I see, and my circumstance at the time, that it may be of an evil or demonic nature, please look and let me know what you think.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
This thread needs to be closed. It's rubbish and the OP surely knows it.

Shub Nigurath, eh? Been reading H.P. Lovecrafts works?

Your description of 11th order sounds REMARKABLY similar to the spider machine that existed 'behind the scenes' in Neil Gaiman's fictional book 'American God's'.

Plasma rabbits? Oh for God's sake come on, tell me you don;lt really believe this OP?...

I loved the rabbits... I wonder if one of those were giving the monty python holly grail crusaiders a bit of trubble. I thought he was going to say that Buggs Bunny was the leader....

[edit on 24-2-2008 by constantine70]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
this is clearly a joke post.

this guy is making up rediculous crap and laughing about people taking it seriously.

Just remember those Rabbit demons, wear them around your neck.

And don't wake up Dracula and his sluts, he gets very angry when you mess with them.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I guess I have to be the one to call BS here unless the poster can qualify himself as an expert in Demonology.

Questions to the OP:

1. What are the five Biblical stages of possession and their characteristics?

2. What is the most commonly found stage?

3. What are the Biblically known attributes of demons?

4. How do they most commonly contact humans? The specific mechanism?

Any expert in exorcism or demonology will know these seldom discussed specifics.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here you go op,
members.aol.com...
Group Entity

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
How can one be an expert in something with absolutely ZERO evidence supporting it? Can I be a unicorn expert? Or a Fatherchristmasologist?

Come on, folks! Keep it together!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
lucifer can be transformed into an angel of light and deceive

Documented proof, yes.

i also think so can fallen ones

Would make logical sense, yes.

but then again the demons were supposed to be the spirit of the angels who left to marry women

Sketchy calling them demons. We know angels did this, but I don't see a connection between them and the ones cast out of heaven. Could be, but not sure.

If demons were able to procreate with human females, don't you think they would've and would do so? We'd have Nephilim still, and God would flood every couple days.

fallen angels are different

I think so.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
There's. No. Evidence. For. Any. Of. This.

Just. Because. You. Have. No. Evidence. Does. Not. Mean. Others. Did. Not. Receive. Theirs.

It's a shame that the experiences of others can be brushed aside merely because of our confidence that only what we experience for ourselved exists. It is a very narrow way to live and prone to error.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
No such thing as Lucifer. Only what man creates in his head. Sure there are Misguided souls which reside in the lower Astral planes, which essentially could be called hell. But nothing that is as powerful and Influential as they make the devil out to be. Lucifer was created by the Christian churches to spread fear into the masses. Also most of the bible is Horse #. It has been changed so many times, by different religions, and Civilizations through out the ages, for the soul purpose of controlling the public. There is nothing that can match the power of light, that the Original Creator has. We are all a part of the original creator. So we essentially have the light, we just need to let it shine is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join