It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me about demons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Lets talk about demons.

Who here has experiences regarding contact with any kind of demons?

The bible lists 12 classes of demons and i had personal experences with ALL 12 classes to lesser or greater extent.

I just would like to hear what other members experienced before i describe all 12 classses of demonology personally.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
On that note i also would like to add that im in my last days of batling demons.

I got one more demon to go through and im done with them forever, this last one is tricky, it placed me in 6th dimensional prison on Pleiadean scale (there r 9 dimensions if you read Pleiadean Agenda). So im in this prison where this demon holds my spirit double of the 6ths dimension.

Im due to get out in maybe months maybe few years times. After that i will be able to exorcise any and all kinds of demons myself.

JSR

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
I got one more demon to go through and im done with them forever, this last one is tricky, it placed me in 6th dimensional prison on Pleiadean scale (there r 9 dimensions if you read Pleiadean Agenda). So im in this prison where this demon holds my spirit double of the 6ths dimension.

im sorry, this all seems a bit strange. have you had any formal theological training. you mention the bible, so I assume your of the Christian flavor with regard to faith. could you tell me what sect you tend toward?

I have no experience with demons. your thread just caught my eye, that's all.

thanks.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I've never read any kind of categorizing of demons in the Bible. Are we talking the usual Protestant Bible? I haven't read the Apocrypha, so I wouldn't know about that. Could you go into a general description of each type of demon?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well, as far as contact comes into play, i've come into contact with "Azazel" which i've said in other places. What type is he etc?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I may have lost a reputability with my last few topics and leaving for 2 months but...

Demons are not to be played around with and they CAN kill you very easily. They are energy organisms so most physical objects cannot stop them. Most human "magic" is nothing but hocus pocus (never thought I'd ever use "hocus pocus"), only a small fraction is real. The real ones require sacrifice of some kind and are very difficult to perform. Unless you happen to have Xanian abilities... Don't try to kill any of them. Leave it to the experienced ones.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I know most of the questions, but her i come.
Is demon bad or good?
Can demon be good?
About Demon World?
Human/Demon exist? And how to know that?
Demon can take over you bodey?
Can demon make portals betven demon realm and this realm?
Can demon use holy energy?
What is se sign about to be a demon? Or half demon.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

So you put up a post to discuss demons, mention there are twelve types and drop off. How lame, busy hunting demons I'm sure. Go get em!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Can you please dive deeper into detail regarding these 9 dimensions?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

I am confused here. You have a spirit double in the 6th dimension, but are do to get out? How are you managing to type from the 6th dimension?

How many spirit doubles do you have? Do you have one for each dimension? Also, are there 12 different classes of demons in all 9 dimensions?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Two words about demons, Group Entities

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yea you know this sounds like he is going through some sort of spiritual "program" or training where you go through different cycles or tests or crucifixions etc. and eventually you can then do something you couldn't do before like in his case exorcise any demon he wants to. My intuitive sense is that he's really confused right now and i certainly would be if I believe i had to battle all these demon levels. By the way the real question about the Pleiadian Agenda is what is there agenda really? If there agenda is to tell you about 9 dimensions then they are leaving a few out :-) 1 universal time matrix has 15 dimensions but the last three are actually more nondimensional bands but really i'm not going to go into the science of d-13-15 right now because I'm really only trying to point out here that seekers here better make sure that if you are looking into information on your how your consciousness exists in the interconnected micro and macro sense than you better make sure you are understanding and getting information on the full picture. There are many spiritual information and new agey groups out there with certain 'agendas' that are to keep those seeking spiritual truths and awakening instead in the dark. always use your heart to discern because the brain will never get anywhere if solely used by itself. Discernment is what will get you to where you truly want to be.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
if you want to learn about demons lester sumrall has an in depth detailed book on demonology.

Keeper of Kheb

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tartar
I know most of the questions, but her i come.
Is demon bad or good?
Can demon be good?

Bad.
No.

About Demon World?

Not confined to a world.

Human/Demon exist? And how to know that?

No, unless possession.

Demon can take over you bodey?

Yes. More than one can too.

Can demon make portals betven demon realm and this realm?

Unnecessary.

Can demon use holy energy?

No.

What is se sign about to be a demon?

Presence can be determined, I'm sure you already know what they are though may not realize it.

Or half demon.

No halves, sorry.

Hope this helps. My turn
, why the interest?

[edit on 21-2-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I tend to think that at least one type of demon is a human being that is not controlling oneself anymore; one is gone with it's desires, and couldn't do otherwise even if want to. Demons are egoes on steroids. A highly spiritual human being can become demon (I think) by suddenly descending by some fatal error. But really, they can be whatever else for I don't really know.

In otherhand, they could just be fantasy. I have never seen one, but definately I have heard about few.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hmmm.. As for your info. Demons are not only bad. There can be good demon also.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Read this post to get an idea about Pleiadean Agenda and their dimensions:
www.shroomery.org...

From that post:
“I would recommend the Pleiadian Agenda, in the index it describes the dimensions (on Earth) as such:

first dimension - the iron-core crystal in the center of Earth that is gravity

second dimension - telluric realm between the central iron-crystal core of Earth and the surface of Earth where elemental forces exist

third dimension - of course

fourth dimension - the polarized realm of archetypal forces that interact with Earth and are giuded by the Annunaki of Nibiru

fifth dimension - the love vibration of Earth that is guided by the Pleiadians

sixth dimension - the lightbody form of the third-dimensional solid world. All physical objects are ideas that reside in the sixth-dimensional library, and through its thinking process, light geometrical forms are generated that create realities. For Earth, this realm is guided by the Sirius star system.

seventh dimension - lines of communication for pure thought. For Earth, the seventh-dimension is the galactic information highways of light, the photon bands, that are guided by the Andromeda Galaxy.

eigth dimension - structural organization of Earth intelligence known as the Galactic Federation, which is guided by the Orion star system.

ninth dimension - utilized reality that interweaves all of the most subtle frequencies. This plane of vibration is a library of all that exists in a realm; and for Earth, the ninth dimension is the Galactic Center that is guided by the Enochians.

Alright a lesson on demonology to you all.

First rank of demons, classical lloigor portrayed in RA Wilsons Illuminatus Trilogy.
Lloigor = demon. Basicly this type of demon is like this, theyre human, or should I say they WERE humans but through ritual and human sacrifice they transferred themselves into these conscious beings of pure energy. They are quite powerful and can do few thing. They exist mainly astrally, that is you need 3rd eye to see and communicate with them. Shub Nigurath is the leader of this bunch.

Second class of demons are rich people from other planets like the first class only they are in a different energy configuration, they are posh and less powerfull and don’t require human sacrifice as far as I know. I have little experience with this type of demons as they didn’t attack me personally unlike the first class who did attack me once or twice. Back in the old days of demon warfare I was so clueless that I thought the first class of demons was the highest class there was simply because I didn’t know anyone else boy how wrong I was there so many of them.

Third class of demons are these ecto plasmic rabbits which I don’t know if they were humans in the past or not or if its their original form, I don’t know where they came from all I know if they have their own hierarchy they have little rabbits and they have elders which look quite dramatic, I don’t know what elders can do quite well , they CAN attack ordinary humans quite well from what I know, fortunately I am immune to their attacks. As for little rabbits , what you can do with them you can apply them to your body , sort of WEAR them and they make you look sexier! Illuminati and other elites usually use them for fun….

Forth class is another ecto plasmic type variety, I have LITTLE experience with them, my girlfried was attacked by them few times, all I know is they’re bigger version of the third class. They are more red in color and bigger and more powerful. I don’t even know what these bloody demons do as I said I have little experience with them.

Fifth class of demons is led by Dracula. We all know Dracula. Hes got these massive meet eating parties in his castle with tons of other vampires and most of all SLUTS, all kinds of sluts lol. Vampires, warewolfs, serens, and other such creatures belong to Dracula. Very Nasty class of demons. In the past while dealing with Dracula he gave me a blue bantik/bow meaning literally “I am the law”
Right now Dracula is asleep.

Lets get sixth class of demons out of the way coz I hate them most of all. They require two things, a female spirit and a large amount of human sacrifice, they were all humans in the past as you guessed. Theyre energetic configuration looks like a paper clip when you look at it in its original form. Boy these demons are ugly from one side, yet they can utilise their female spirit that gives them certain appeal from the other side. “Great” Chulchu Ftagan WAS their leader on pair with Dogon (a “sea god” dogon is this fish demon). Anyway, me, Anu, Anu’s privet soldier composition (worriers from another planet that look like the robotic dog creature from Half Life 2) and Sphinx(my friend I call him that, he is a semi God from the future) anyway we managed to DESTROY Chulchu (I bet most of you recognise this name from Lovecrafts stories), yeah during a demonic war last summer we managed to destoy chulchu. He was the most brutal and the most powerful and the most UGLIEST demon in all of existence. Everyone has a representation of their being in 4th astral dimension, you should have seen chulchus form, it was a classical beelzeebab form so ugly.

7th class of demons are these rotating pentagrams of energy, they literally look like white energy formations in forms of pentagrams and they exist in space. They once again require a female spirit and these demons stay in one place and travel astrally to other places. They are very brutal once again, countless civilisations fell under their wars. My experience with them is quite broad, they used to visit me very often around this time last year. They didn’t attack me, they only tempted me. I don’t know if this bunch can attack or not

8th class of demons are these ancient FIRE based spirits that resemble classical demons everyone has mind set about. They are ancient and I don’t know and I don’t want to know how they formed but they were human in the past it seems. My experience with them is a little limited. They tried to tempt me last summer. And they attacked me, they attack by stealing your spirit via your heart chakra.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
9th level of demons are these things these beings from some planet, I don’t think these were humans in the past. In astral form they look like flares of RED and GREEN. This flare was constructed on human sacrifices once again, as I said I doubt these demons were humans in the past they were most present on this planet during the time of Cleopatra. What they seem to do to you, you WEAR them (like rabbits) and they take away the pain. That is if you were sacrificed and didn’t wish to feel the pain they would sit on you and then hide the pain. Ugly and brutal mother #ers to say the least.

10th class of demons I only recently came upon them in a dream, and beside that dream I have no expreince with t hem what so ever. They exist in a dimension other than ours and don’t think they can attack you directly at least they don’t attack me.
In astral forms they look quite brutal and ugly, not your traditional beelzibab form but more like Creaters (sp) , quite ugly.

11th class of Demons is or should I say was “Spider Grandmother”. They were constructed by Anu, (our 4th dimensional God) as a tool box for all other beings and dimensions, they looked like spider monsters from doom. They were constructed by Anu to live and serve from behind the curtains, unfortunately they turned rogue
And we destroyed them all. Because they were the tool box in gods department they had unlimited powers they could do anything they wished. They tried to mess with my chest , they scratched my heart of few layers of cells, that is my heart became thiner, they vandalised my base chakra and pinal gland and many other things. I hate these bastards most of all. Fortunately Anu shut them down completely and they wont be bothering anyone again.

12 class, the highest is the most powerful and most exciting class of demons. These things were NOT people, these exist in 9th dimension on Pleiadean Scale. NAd this beings are very OLD, POWERFULL AND FAT. They re fat as #. My experience with them is somewhat broad. One demon that lives in our galaxy constantly visits me to this day. They are evil in all retrospect yet they re fun to be around with. He is a little bit hard to describe to get a vision of him, he is cruel and fat fat fat.

And then we have satan and “The one not to be named” (satans right hand).
These 2 are both humans. If you think satan is some unhunam creature/beast like I did you are wrong satan IS human but from another planet, he was given a hat to wear by Anu, so that he appears as a beast in 4d.

That is all of the classes of demons.

There are couple of more here and there like the 6th dimensional prison guy , or the queen of death whom demons call mother (of distress)

Then we have aliens. 12 planets in our part of milky way that carry human like life. Then we have non human type aliens Greys, ugly as #, giant blue crab like creatures and all kinds of others… but that is a topic for another thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
By the way. At the moment ALL demons, are locked up in a paralel universe. You might have noticed there are none on earth.

So run free, no demons can interfier with you at this stage.

The only thing you can expect to see is ASTRAL entities of which there are many kinds as well, some good, some evil

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It sounds like you might be better off seeing a psychiatrist than pinning everything on demons. That was the view of Christian civilisation ranging from hundreds of years ago to maybe 150 years ago. Now, modern science has explained away many of the reactions people have with "demons" as psychological issues or attributed them to other far more mundane causes.

I'm not trying to take the mickey or dismiss your experiences, it's just that psychological research tends to suggest there are far more likely reasons for it than demons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join