It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dale Earnhart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Im not a big race fan, I watch sometimes. I like the wrecks, what can I say.

Everyone knows who Dale Earnhart is. And everyone knows the minor crash that killed him, and about the cut seat belt. Am I the only one that thinks Dale Earnhart jr. did it?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yes, you are. That is ridiculous:shk:

(settle down Nyeff.....he knows not what he's saying)

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
i dont think it was anybody's fault but his own. he wore an open face helmet and was not wearing a HANS device. in my opinion it was his stupidity that killed him:bash:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
thanks for the input, i am being silly. I just seems that he need him out of the way. with all the winning he his doing. you guys are right i am silly.:bash:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisnolefan
i dont think it was anybody's fault but his own. he wore an open face helmet and was not wearing a HANS device. in my opinion it was his stupidity that killed him:bash:

OH BOY.....I tried to warn you guys:bnghd:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Ummm,hitting a cement wall head on a 180 mph is what killed him. Open face helmet,torn belt are pretty much useless in that situation. Ernie Irvin barely lived after the same kind of crash at Michigan. The Hans device might have saved him. But I think he probably would have ended up paralized. I would imagine his legs were shattered all the way up to his hips.
No conspiracy here people, Jr. did not kill his dad.
They had a great future together,fate killed Earnhardt.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Also... Right before Earnhardt died, Tony Stewart was nearly killed. After his car went airborne they said he was ver, VERY lucky he did not die... So that day could have been a lot worse with the death on Stewart also. And I'm sure Sterling Marlin is happy for Jr. winning the 500, for it was marlin who bumped Earnhardt in 2001...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yeah, Tony wanted see if a car could fly.

Also,I think what got Dale killed was that he was not trying to win....but helping Waltrip and Jr. finish 1st and 2nd. Dale was doing his best to block the whole field of cars. Had he been trying to win...like every other time he raced...it never would have happened.
I believe Dale was in Jr's car on Sunday. I swear I could see his ghost in there coaching Jr around those last 19 laps.

top topics

join