It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Role of Henry Kissinger in the Bilderberg group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hello,

I guess everyone knows Henry Kissinger, the Nobel Peace Prize winner, diplomat, former secretary of state of US, and charming celebrity gigolo. Well, This guy has been affecting politics as far as I can remember. The Nobel Peace Prize he won was about a laugh, his contemporary partner of peace negotiations that win the prize for him, refused to accept the prize as there was no peace in Vietnam back then.

Well, this guy is unbelievable; he's so twisted that rain doesn't wet him. If you got 120 minutes of extra time in your life, why not fill it by watching the documentary movie:

T he Trials of Henry Kissinger.

While the video itself is aimed against character of the Kissinger, I know that most of it was based on facts. Keeping his "nature" in mind, consider also that he has been somewhat regular Bilderberg attendee from 1957, and he also attended on the last 2007 meeting.

Henry Kissinger (1957, 1964, 1966, 1971, 1973, 1977-2003, 2004[6], 2005, 2006, 2007), Secretary of State, 1973 - 1977
List of Bilderberg attendees...

By looking the history of this man it looks like he is or has been one of the key players in world politics. He also had relations to the Rockefellers, when he was working as a researcher for their institution. I'm sure that when he dies he will be embraced as a 'great politician of our times' by the media. This is why I want to smear him now, not after he is dead, so that some flamers could not flame me about dishonoring memory of a dead man
I personally believe that he is a big don in that league which currently is seeking world domination, excessive wealth to themselves, and poverty and oppression to the rest.

I mean look, the media tries to portray him as a distinguished man of a state, but all I see is a monster, a human failure that let his own passions and ideologies cause so many deaths and so much suffering all around the globe - to mention few: Vietnam, Cambodia, Chile and so forth...

So, such a discredited person is invited over and over again into a meeting, that must mean the group itself must be fishy. I couldn't find anyone that has participated as many meetings as Henry dude. Is he the big fish? What his role is? Or is just that he is a power-hungry climber that has taken advantage of various situations and just climbs towards the top of the pyramid without no agenda at all?

He would make great emperor of the one world: Henry the First!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
he is just another jew trying to control the world.

new topics

join