It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

summon demon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Can anyone please tell me how to summon a demon. I've tried searching for it on google but I can't find it...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I will try to avoid a one line statement, however I can. Your question surely caught my attention and, has raised my curiosity very much. With that said, may I ask why you are wanting to summon a demon?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
because there is a certain demon that i want to summon, I've spoken to him through a ouija board but he didn't tell me how to summon him.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Even so, why would you want to summon him just because you've spoken?

And what do you mean by "summon"? Some would contend that by speaking through the Ouija board that has already taken place.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
OK, I know its half term but I'll have a go any way!!
There are two differing views with the Ouija board. The first is that the Ouija board is not really communicating with spirt, its you subconsciously moving the planchet and you move it without consciously knowing your moving it.
The second view is that the board is like a lighthouse to spirt (both good and bad) so if you think you've got yourself a demon, then in a way you have already summoned it.
I dont think Ouija boards should be messed with, as they seem to be able to have an effect on the users mind. Kinda like how a voodoo doll works, if the board tells you your gona die you almost will yourself to, you force yourself into believing.
Go bury it in the Garden!!

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Kurokage]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Exactly,
Don't mess with it.
You will be opening your life for an evil spirit to control!

If you want to get in touch with a higher being, ask Jesus to show you Himself and the Father. (be ready to ask Him to forgive you for Everything you've done, even if YOU don't remember it , He WILL, and He will Forgive you and come to you with Power and Glory!)

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Qirius

Okay, well, once upon a time, back in the early 70's I pulled out the good'ol Ouija Board and played around with it. What I thought was just a measure of passing time, turned into a nightmare. Without going into that saga of my early life, let me direct you to this:

www.ghoststudy.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
with the ouija board I've only talked with him but I wan't to summon him so that I can see him too. If anyone know how to do it please tell me

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Do you mind if I ask how old you are? What makes you think its a "demon" your talking to?
How long have you been communicating with it and how many other people are involved?
Why would you want to see it??
edited to add-Type "Ouija" into the search function on this glorious site and you will find lots of stories concerning what happens when you mess!!!

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Kurokage]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
can't you just tell me how to do it instead of telling me not to. I really wan't to do this so please stop saying that I shouldn't do it, if you don't know how to summon a demon you don't have to answer me.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Qirius

Perhaps you should get familiar with the works of Aleistar Crowley.

It's said he tried to summon a demon shortly before he died. Maybe you can find how to do this in his works.

Also, check for 'grimoires' on google, they might have something about it too. And try some different google searches, as I've seen this question come up before, and I've seen websites which instruct you on how to do this.

The information's out there, I've seen it.

EDIT: Hmmm, I'm not sure what you're googling, but this is the #1 spot on 'how to summon a demon': www.angelfire.com...

BTW, just so ATSer's don't think I'm weird, I'm just helping you out because I believe it all to be bogus, and I highly doubt anything will happen. Either way, let us know.

[edit on 2/19/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I had a similar question not too long ago here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I got it after watching Hellraiser of course, but I think it applies.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I highly suggest using the ATS search for demons and oujia boards. Both are nothing but big trouble. You have no idea what your getting yourself into. Evil is called evil for a reason. There are many threads here that go into detail about the dangers you will be faced, and why you should stay away.

Sounds like you already made contact so it may be too late.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by testrat

There are many threads here that go into detail about the dangers you will be faced, and why you should stay away.

The info you're referring to is nothing more than speculation. It is not fact, yet for some reason people treat it as such.

It's all bogus. He will not be able to summon a demon. Ouija Boards are bunk. THESE things have been shown to be a whole lot more than just speculation.

If he wants to try and fail, let him.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I don't know why you would want to summon a demon, but I guess my thoughts are really of no importance. As far as your quest to "summon a demon" all I can say is be very careful of what you wish for because If you focus on it enough and if you already "believe" that you spoke with one eventually it will most certainly manifest itself... the funny thing is that it will not be in a little dark monster with red eyes smelling like brimstone way that you are romanticizing... and you won't be able to control it to do your evil bidding... Demons are pure EVIL , and if you are ever in the presense of one you will know because you will be overcome by a crippling terror that you have never felt before. (It just feels like impending doom) You will feel faint, weak & powerless and will probably want to cry out to your GOD but will be unable to speak. You can't even begin to imagine the evil feeling, It's something that you feel in your soul and it will shake you to the very core of your being.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You can't "summon" a demon. Demon's have free will. If you want them there, they're there. If you don't want them there, they're there. My guess is... since you've already invited them there, they're already there.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I don't think there is any special way to summon a demon or any other spirit. You have already invited him into your existence. Whether you can see him or not is dependant on your abilities to sense spirits, not his ability to show himself to you.

So, he is probably already around you. You've already invited him, and all I have to say is good luck with all of that.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
try taking your pants off

if that doesn't work run around in circles over egg shells as fast and for as long as you can

and if that doesn't work this particular demon probably doesn't want to come into direct contact with you

i would recomend asking him A/S/L? next time you chat with him over Ouija

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qirius
with the ouija board I've only talked with him but I wan't to summon him so that I can see him too. If anyone know how to do it please tell me

wana know the differance between an angel and a demon? force of energy.

angel= positive energy, Demon=negative energy.

Btw...to create a portal from the "after-life" to the "life"......you need to create a portal from the "life" to the "after-life".....so unless your willilng to let the negative energy spirit take controll of your physical body, i would sugest not summoning the demon.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Wanna know how to summon demons? I can tell you a couple of ways you can.I kow of some websites that give you all the info you need www.joyofsatan.com but be warned they are NOT friendly.They hate us because we remind them of god.If you do go trying use white magic found on countless pages easily found.If needed i can point you in the right place.Always use the 9 foot magick circle if your not on the left hand path.
They will attack your mind, if you do summon one they will be in your life for as long as you play around with the occult.Never say anything out loud that makes you mad they will make your mind dwell on the subject trying to make you more mad.Not only can they take over your body but the more stronger devil can touch you (bite scratch hit slap you) If you do go ahead with the summon they will always want something in return.dont offer something you DONT have.Have fun dabbling in the occult.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join