It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bending forks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Find a fork

Hold utensil in your hand/hands however you are comfortable

Sit quietly-- breathe comfortably--relax.

Empty mind of all extra chattering and thoughts, remember stay focused.

With eyes closed, slowly rub your fingers tips over the surface of the object

feel, dont think about it, feel what the surface feels like
get into the flow of molecules, atoms, energy.

This may take a few attempts, you will begin to acutally
"feel" the energy.

At that very moment when you feel it, you and the object as a blend of energy just bend it! if you've done it correctly, it will bend!

Remember, NEVER apply force, you aren't there to physically force it to bend, that's not the point of the exercise.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
There is no fork lol...

(sorry it was just too tempting)

Bah...seems like a not-too-busy day. Might have some free time on my hands lol.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Lol, if you have time on your hands try it...
There is no fork? oh yeah matrix hah.. gotcha..

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
that little baldie freaked me out

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
A friend of mine is a Mentalist, and at first, I didn't believe any of it. However, he put a spoon in my mom's hand, and just told her to relax, then slowly turned it. When my mom opened her hand, the spoon was twisted! It blew me away man. I then examined the spoon and tried to twist it back... lol I could've spent all night and never changed it back.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm kind of skeptic as to if anyone can achieve that?

Don't you believe some people have some predispositions that allow them to do stuff like this?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
M0rbid,

I believe anyone can achieve this, this isn't a physical exercise, this isn't about engaging the cognitive part of your brain, simple, easy, and to the point, your goal and goal at this juncture is to get the fork to bend.

Be mindful, however, of why you are doing what your doing, just don't think about it, that's all.

Tap into your telekinetic side of your brain...

Remember we don't utilize all of our brain power, just think of the possibilities that linger within our head.

How much of our brain do we actually use?? isn't it like 20% or something.. It's very small indeed... Open your mind.

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
ok, well I watched the most amazing show ever about 2 months ago called Psychics revealed. Showed how many public psychics are fake and showed how they do it. The methods blew me away. They also included the bending spoon trick. From what I remember it was something like the spoon was already broken in half and I think the top half had an invisible fishing line tension on it in whilst in the guys clenched fist. It looked so real on TV!!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
How much of our brain do we actually use?? isn't it like 20% or something.. It's very small indeed... Open your mind.

I think this is just an old urban legend, if I remember correctly, the truth is way higher than that, I think like around 90% or something.

But I'm serious, I think some people have more predispositions than other to develop psychic abilities like that. Just take the little test that was posted not so long ago. That you had to guess wich card the website was "thinking" about. Well, some people have scores like almost 1 out of 2, and I once tried 10 guesses without having one correctly ! Lol...

Anyway, I'll still try... Maybe it's a question of "sharpenning" our minds to stuff like that... Maybe everything is achievable with enough training.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Anyway, I'll still try... Maybe it's a question of "sharpenning" our minds to stuff like that... Maybe everything is achievable with enough training.

I firmlybelieve if you get enough training in something you become the master of your own domain, that's why some people live in trailors and others in million dollar homes, just depends if you care to use your abilities or not.

I'm going to try it too... Not now tho i got lots of papers to write.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I too would love to see this for my own eye's! I am some what of a sceptic to say the least! Sounds like you've been having Matrix dreams, besides there is only one case of Telekinesis that I know of that is documented and that was the crazy European looking dude that would crunch his face up and move something with out touching it. Can you provide any other links to this, or any evidence of this other than stories.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Truelies

I thought you had actually achieved it your self?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Larry King had a show on psychics even the big flake sylvia browne, she sure let her true colours shine that night boy... she blew chunks!!!

This one guy came on and he was definitely the real deal, even larry hadn't believe in psychics and fork bending until he tried it....

larry held the fork, touched it, tried to bend it, checked for cracks..... But the psychic bent it......

go figure...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i seen uri geller on sky one about 5 years ago moving a compass neadle with the power of his erm mind.
what he did was get really close to it (without touching) and it moved , then he done the balls up - he removed his sweatshirt to reveal a radio mic - mics are made of magnets and it was stuck under his top

amazing uri moved a compass neadle with the power of a magnet - top stuff eh

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
i seen uri geller on sky one about 5 years ago moving a compass neadle with the power of his erm mind.
what he did was get really close to it (without touching) and it moved , then he done the balls up - he removed his sweatshirt to reveal a radio mic - mics are made of magnets and it was stuck under his top

amazing uri moved a compass neadle with the power of a magnet - top stuff eh

acidhead,

your avatar annoys me.. I dont know if its cuz your trying to be funny or if it's cuz i think it's the stupidest avatar i've ever seen, however... It makes me think your an ass... no offence...

as for your comment..... He was a shister... I don't even feel like engaging in this compass thing, I do know how you can do it, maybe i'll post it tomorrow when or if I feel like it.......... peace.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I think this is just an old urban legend, if I remember correctly, the truth is way higher than that, I think like around 90% or something.

We use all of our brain.
www.univ.trieste.it...

But you are right..it lays in "sharpening" and "believing"

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
your avatar annoys me.. I dont know if its cuz your trying to be funny or if it's cuz i think it's the stupidest avatar i've ever seen, however... It makes me think your an ass... no offence...

BURN!!!

lol...by the way Acidhead, your avatar is oversized. Max file size for avatars is 75 Ko. Yours is over 100.

and thanks for the precision, Netstorm

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
quote - your avatar annoys me.. I dont know if its cuz your trying to be funny or if it's cuz i think it's the stupidest avatar i've ever seen, however... It makes me think your an (c)... no offence... ----

1) its original and not nicked off a site like everyone elses
2) its me
3) its meant to be annoying and stupid
4) what does the avatar police suggest?
5) no offence taken

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Humpty dumpty wrote: I too would love to see this for my own eye's! I am some what of a sceptic to say the least! Sounds like you've been having Matrix dreams, besides there is only one case of Telekinesis that I know of that is documented and that was the crazy European looking dude that would crunch his face up and move something with out touching it. Can you provide any other links to this, or any evidence of this other than stories.

True lies wrote: This one guy came on and he was definitely the real deal, even larry hadn't believe in psychics and fork bending until he tried it....

Although I keep an open mind and believe in possibilities I also now believe just as much in fraudulent possibiliities. Like I wrote in my post above, I have witnessed what you call 'the real deal' on TV and then have witnessed 'the truth behind the real deal' and how they fraudulently did it. Don't believe everything you see!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I've tried the 'bend the spoon' thing a few times. Doesn't work for me. I know of no one who can do it ... bend it with the mind.

new topics

top topics

join