It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call Of Duty 4 Gamers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by True Candian

It probely wont on pc u guys allways get for free or have a way to get for free by downloading

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
ROFL thats so true thats y i love PC cuz most stuff is free

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Lucky basterd lol i am gona go shops and buy credit for the map packs bloody waits of time million doller companys stealing more and more each day #ing basterds

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
LOL oh well i dont rly even care for them rly ya ill play COD$ once in a bit but meh its just another game to me

but ya thats y i dont like Xbox360 u have to pay like alot permonth just to update to the new things that microsoft makes lol

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
LOL oh well i dont rly even care for them rly ya ill play COD$ once in a bit but meh its just another game to me

but ya thats y i dont like Xbox360 u have to pay like alot permonth just to update to the new things that microsoft makes lol

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Your right qwell i like only about 4 games broken sword on pc and call of duty 4 on xbox i dont play anything else yeh u do 80$ for a year and updates

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm on the 360

CNiblo is my gamertag

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bro.CNiblo
I'm on the 360

CNiblo is my gamertag

Add me i am SoFunkyMe.

BTW u have the new maps? i am about to go out and buy them today i hope to see some quality new stuff there i hope thay are worth the 800 points

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaadAdam

I'm on the 360

CNiblo is my gamertag

Add me i am SoFunkyMe.

BTW u have the new maps? i am about to go out and buy them today i hope to see some quality new stuff there i hope thay are worth the 800 points

Will do.

They take a bit getting used to, but are a good change. Not sure if they worth the 800 points though!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ImJaded

KingJames56 on ps3....and no, i don't mind playing with a chick.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaadAdam

I'm on the 360

CNiblo is my gamertag

Add me i am SoFunkyMe.

Will do.

They take a bit getting used to, but are a good change. Not sure if they worth the 800 points though!

Not worth it @ all exept killhouse are very good map

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
the ps3 gets their new maps on Thursday the 24th

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
any ps3 users?
DakDappa
add me

peace

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yay! PS3 gamers to play with

I was beginning to think we were a rare species
lol

KingJames56 & DakDappa, I will add you when i next log on, maybe tomorrow.

I have a question for you 360 people with the new maps, do you buy or earn the points you can purchase the new maps with ? They're around $10 a map on PS3 I think and was a lil peeved at having to fork out for em too ... however ok with it seeing as we play online for free

On a side note, I really do want to get this game on 360 and will as soon as we figure out why we can't connect to Xbox Live, not sure what's up with it but I have never used it before (it's my husband's baby really but he can't figure it out either and he is more computer savvy than I am).

Do I need to buy my subscription prior to trying to connect to the net or should my connection be running prior ?

Any help is appreciated

[edit on 22-4-2008 by ImJaded]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
PC here... ping would be a problem if most of you are in the US though, because I'm an Aussie.

Saying that, i play professionally and i don't like to go easy so it'd be best if we didn't play

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hey question for all the COD4 players!

When you play online what rank are you??

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Level 23 prestige 1

I am alright.

XBOX 360

GT: Paratrooper 320

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Right now I am Major I on PS3 and Sergeant II on Live - made that in just 2 days playing a couple of hours each day too lol a lot easier than on PS3.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ImJaded

made that in just 2 days playing a couple of hours each day too lol a lot easier than on PS3.

You think the PS3 version is more difficult than the Xbox 360 vers?

I just got my xbox repaired and made lvl 23 Master Gunnery Sergeant in the last couple of days..

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I reached lvl 55 on the PC in 3 or 4 days, but the PC version doesn't have 'prestige' so when you hit 55 there is really nothing more to do.

Some of the first weapons are the best anyway. The first sniper rifle is the best, and the Mp5 and AK are the only decent semi-auto weapons. M4 is passable.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join