It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier! He is NOT a fake - My dreams won't stop!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
As of Thursday, February 14, 2008, I have had dreams about the Pleiadians.

At first, they started happening after watching The Silient Revolution documentary. I thought it was because I was so into his case that it was the reason why I had that first dream on that first night. The first dream was barely of anything of what was to come over the next few nights.

My first dream involved me basically living the years of Billy Meier's contacts when they first started. The dream contained only highlights of his contacts with the Pleiadians. It felt as if I was there. After waking up the next morning, I just assumed it was because I had seen the documentary the night before. It was like watching a movie you really are into and then dreaming about it later that night because its been in your head, kind of like your mind being on rotation playing the documentary over and over again. Except it felt so real and as if I was there. I could literally breathe the air.

Ever since then, I have had nothing but dream after dream about this. I would dream about them taking aboard their ships and taking me to their home planet in the Lyra constellation. I felt as if I was in heaven when I was there. If only you guys could see what I saw in my dreams. The departure would involve me being "beamed" to their ship from a nearby forest.

How it happened? Well, I'd go to sleep every night like I normally would and then as soon as I would notice that I was in complete sleep, my body would just wake up as if someone had pinched me and I'd see everything around me in my room the way it's supposed to be. No aliens, or "little green men" visiting me at night. I was not abducted or anything but I would hear these sounds speaking to me in English telling me to go deep into the forest behind my house. The dreams felt so real and involved me always going through the process every night beginning with the sounds. The reason I felt that my dream was so real was because I was able to control my actions which did not make any sense to me.

Anyway, I'd try to get rid of the sounds by even playing music in my dreams as if I were awake and I was the only person hearing them. They were like telepathically talking to me and only myself. Finally, I decided hell I got nothing to lose. So I ended up going to the nearby forest behind my house. To answer most of your questions, no I did not just enter right away. The second I got on to the path which lead deep into the forest, I'd stop and gaze into the deep forest trying to see if I could see anything or anyone. Then it hit me, why am I being stupid and doing what I think are only sounds in my head. I thought I lost it, so I decide to turn back to my home and the second I get to my door on my balcony to get back in the house, this huge light from forest shines the way the sun rays shine through the clouds on a cloudy day. So, I check it out and before I knew it I am near this huge metallic object which looked exactly like one of the ships in the documentary that Billy Meier took in one of his photos. I couldn't believe what I saw, and just yelled out "No f*cken way!"

As soon as I got real close to it, there were writings around it which were in some sort of Ancient languages to my language, but none that I had ever seen.

After observing this metallic object that must have been three times the size of my house, I decided to run back home and call the cops. The second I picked up the phone and dialed 9-1-1, my electricity at home shut off. I then decided to cool down because I was so excited and at the same time scared, so I hid in my basement for about 45 minutes and locked my door.

Later, I came out and decided to just what the hell this thing was. I was debating between myself if I should go back to the forest. I did, and this object was there still, but this time it was hovering in the air and wasn't landed. I could hear this high pitched sound the more I got closer to it… (CONTINUED BELOW)

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
…the more the sound would get higher. I finally decided to once again bolt out of there and started running back towards my house when I just started to realize that I was actually “flying” at a slow pace. But, I was not flying in the sense that I was able to control where I went. It was a flight in one direction; towards the ship’s bottom entrance which opened up the closer I got to it. There was no light aiming at me and beaming me up as you would see in your typical Hollywood alien film. Once inside, I could see nothing but a short hallway with lights and a “dungeon-like” door at the end of it with lights.

By getting close to this door, it automatically opened and there was what looked like the control panel to what I thought was the ship’s maintenance area of controlling where the ship went. On one of the monitors, there was the Earth and our location mapped out right on it. I would be approached by one of these Pleiadians and I would be welcomed. The first time I was on board, I must have asked about 10 different questions in a row, which all led to silence from their end with no answer to any of my questions. One of the main “pilots” was Semjase. I didn’t remember who she was from Billy Meier’s case, until the next I had looked her up online to see who she was and all the drawing images of her resemblance I found online looked exactly like her.

We ended up travelling to where they came from and I was officially able to see their home planet from the skies. As I mentioned before, it was the most beautiful scenery ever. You could see thousands of these ships travelling across the skies. There were buildings and mountains in the distance, but the buildings did not look like the ones we have here on Earth. They were on such a slant, that I knew these had to be the work of an advanced civilization. If we had built such buildings here, I know they would fall from where they stood. How they did it, I do not know. They would tour me around their home planet before dropping me back home. Most of the time, everything was silent between myself and them as if they knew what I wanted to see. The only things I’d hear from time to time were the mumbling going on between the co-pilots.

At one point during the nights of my dreams of these “travel experiences”, I was given the opportunity to ask one question. I decided to ask the one true question that mankind wants to know, “When will disclosure happen?” I asked this because I knew now that E.T.s exist, but the only answer they’d tell me, “We are not ready.”

I was told to look at my planet and ask myself, “if we are unable to accept everyone on our home planet as one peaceful civilization and are always at war with another, how could stand to even meet another?”

I understood.

After 5 days of these “dreams”, I still believe that this is too good to be true. Who knows what will come out of this tonight, but I am still looking online and researching if I have some sort of disorder that might be causing these hallucinations.

That’s my story.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Dreams are always a difficult topic. What do we take from them, what should we ignore? On the surface, it sounds like your mind has been over stimulated by the Billy Meier doc.

Last night before bed, I talked to a friend in Spain. Subsequently, I had a dream that I was in Spain.

It could be as simple as that

I have a book on the Meier case stowed away here somewhere. I remember that someone found a model that resembled the 'Beamship' that appeared in some of his photo's. There was also rumor that the female you spoke of was actually a Swedish? Model or something that Billy had dated many years earlier.

Can anyone clarify my fading memory for me?

None-the-less, I look forward to your next post. I remember someone speculated that Billy may have had a real experience but later made models for some reason or another. I also remember something similar happening with the guy that released all those Gulf Breeze photo's in the 80's-90's. As I said, my memory has faded on these topics somewhat.

InfraRedman Out!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by porsche2006
After 5 days of these “dreams”, I still believe that this is too good to be true. Who knows what will come out of this tonight, but I am still looking online and researching if I have some sort of disorder that might be causing these hallucinations.
That’s my story.

Well dude, after some 25 years off research on the subject of UFOs and ETs I do know this. It's more rewarding to dream of gorgeous women then of flying saucers and ETs. I mean both remain elusive but you stand a slightly better chance with one, that is if you're well-spoken, dress nice, take care of yourself and have some money in your pocket.

On another note I didn't see Billy Meier authenticate a lot of experiences by other people so I'd have to say be mindful with whom you share your dreams with. People have been chewed out by the case more then once. Anyways, good luck.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX

Well dude, after some 25 years off research on the subject of UFOs and ETs I do know this. It's more rewarding to dream of gorgeous women then of flying saucers and ETs. I mean both remain elusive but you stand a slightly better chance with one, that is if you're well-spoken, dress nice, take care of yourself and have some money in your pocket.

TerraX - I Like Your Style!!!

top topics

join