It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 images pop up in my vision 2 times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I wanna ask, are there any people have this experience?
have you seen some images just pop up in your vision?
last few days i saw a image which is a small circle with rainbow color, then I was thinking it is just some kind of light effect in my eyes. But today after lunch, i walk back to office, this kind of image pop up again, it happens in indoor, for about 1 second and it is so clear to see.

I wold like to show you an exsample drawing. which is the image i saw...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hi Roisu,

To be sure this is a vision you have to first have your eyes checked. I don't want to insult you by saying this but these kind of patterns are often seen by people who have an eye disease (my mother had one and saw these things all the time untill she had a surgery).

Second, if you don't have an eye disease, the rainbowcolors could mean forgiveness. Or something else you associate rainbowcolors with. Visions usually come in a symbolic way and are best interpeted by the one who sees them.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I used to see stuff like that all the time. I would even see what looked like people. It turned out I had a retina tear.
Do you see flashes of light along with these? Because that's another sign of something wrong with your eyes.

Now if the visions start coming true most of the time then you might have something more.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hi,
I had something similar happen the other night,
i saw a circular oval shape inbedded in my wall the circular
shape had a few dots around it inbedded in the wall around the main circle shape. the main circle had a line in the middle that kind of flickered back and forth.
I never saw anything like that before, it looked sooo real. freaked
me out a little.
Does anyone know anything about that?
I can't stop thinking about it since it happened to me.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by leeza]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
here is what i saw

I tryed to edit my last post and stick the image in but I couldn't do it

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Could be scintillating scotoma. It is a common visual migraine aura (precursor) but you can get the various auras (there are all sorts) without the headache. They do vary a bit from person to person and can be accompanied by a feeling of unease or of something not quite right.

Migraine Aura Foundation

I would definitely agree that you should have an eye examination. If you're never had one ,they're easy and not scary... something everybody should do once in a while anyway. Good luck...

top topics

join