It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Jumps To Death From U.N. Tower-Update.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Woman Jumps To Death From U.N. Tower-Update.

www.foxnews.com

UNITED NATIONS — A woman who worked for the United Nations died Sunday after falling from the 19th floor of the U.N.'s Secretariat Building, authorities said.

Police and U.N. security officers at the scene, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to the media, said the woman in her 40s had jumped from a window after showing up to work early in the morning.

"A U.N. agency staff member died after falling from the 19th floor of the U.N. Secretariat Build".
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.msnbc.msn.com
news.aol.com
hosted.ap.org
www.wnbc.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Journalist Who Exposes U.N. Corruption Disappears From Google
U.N. General Assembly Resolution - Decade of Contact

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
With all of these current discussions in regards to United Nations Corruption, and supposed Secret meetings regarding the current Unidentified Lights being seen in our skies, I was wondering if anyone suspects a connection with this story and those? I do not have enough information on the jumper, and maybe with some of the ATS members resourcefulness, a connection can be made. I figured this to be an interesting story pertinent to the times, and thus thought it should be brought it to your attention on the official News Forum.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join