It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mohamed Al Fayed Drags Tony Blair Into Diana Murder Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
ahh nice this gets better by the year this man is very strong he is getting closer i hope thay find out whats going on and i know its a huge setup thay never wanted her to marry that man man this makes the queen very bad and dirty to me knowing that she might of been apart of this y is she controling australia not cool but yeh what u guys think?

News Link

PRINCESS Diana and her boyfriend Dodi Fayed were murdered, his father has told an inquest, claiming she had voiced fears that senior royals were trying to "get rid" of her.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Another update of it and news link

The Canadian Press

Diana inquest: Mohamed Al Fayed names names in alleged murder conspiracy

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Update!

Diana's Butler 'Did Not Tell The Truth'

PRINCESS Diana's butler Paul Burrell did not tell the truth at the inquest into her death, the presiding judge has told a jury.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Update!

Jury in Diana inquest retires

JURORS examining the death of Princess Diana retired to consider their verdict overnight after the coroner said no evidence of an alleged assassination plot was presented during the six-month inquest.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Update!

Al Fayed accepts Di verdict 'for princes' sake'

THE father of Dodi Fayed, killed in a Paris car crash with Princess Diana in 1997, says he accepts the verdict of an inquest jury and is giving up his legal attempts to show the couple was murdered.

top topics

join