It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess I should Introduce Myself.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hello, I've posted a few times, but havn't officially said hello. So here is my "I'm a newbie post". I became a part of this site, after my husband spent so many nights in front of the computer. I wanted to know what consumed a lot of his time. Now I know, and spend countless hours here as well.

I want to say thanks for the help I've recieved since I've been here! It's really nice knowing that people will give you a hand!!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Welcome to the most addictive site on the net! I guarantee it. If you need any help feel free to drop me a U2U.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thanks! I'll do that
And this place is very addictive

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by smilingsarah82
Hello, I've posted a few times, but havn't officially said hello. So here is my "I'm a newbie post". I became a part of this site, after my husband spent so many nights in front of the computer. I wanted to know what consumed a lot of his time. Now I know, and spend countless hours here as well.

I want to say thanks for the help I've recieved since I've been here! It's really nice knowing that people will give you a hand!!

Hey SmilingSarah82. Welcome to ATS! Let me know if you ever need anything.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hi smilingsarah82!!

Welcome to ATS board - it really *is* addictive!!

I hope you and your hubby have a computer *each*, otherwise there could be some argument about who's turn it is to go on line!!

Look forward to your posts Sarah!!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Oh yeah, we each have our own computers, I wouldn't have it any other way
We even built a huge computer desk on one of the walls in our bedroom to hold all of our computer stuff. I do believe I may be beyond addiction

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Sarah! I'm new here too, and as well, can't get enough of it! There is so much to take in...
Hope you have as much fun as I have been having here...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thanks IronDogg, Genya, EastCoastKid, Tetsou-51, and BlackJackal, for the welcoming. I'm sure this place will be like my second home!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Escape while you can.....

Lol, jk
welcome aboard

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilingsarah82
Oh yeah, we each have our own computers, I wouldn't have it any other way
We even built a huge computer desk on one of the walls in our bedroom to hold all of our computer stuff. I do believe I may be beyond addiction

When you find yourself "clicking" an invisible mouse as you sleep....then you're addicted.

Bien Venido, Welcome!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

When you find yourself "clicking" an invisible mouse as you sleep....then you're addicted.

Or when instead of laughing you say 'lol'.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
Or when instead of laughing you say 'lol'.

Yep..or if you say "By The Way" you see the letters BTW?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yes welcome to ATS...it is a bit addicting. When you find yourself using the message board as more of a chatroom, you know that you are truly addicted completely.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

lmao.

Yes welcome to ATS...it is a bit addicting. When you find yourself using the message board as more of a chatroom, you know that you are truly addicted completely.

i sure hope addiction is a good thing, cause i can't tear myself away

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Sarah!

I have already read some of your posts, I hope you will enjoy your stay here and take part in this wonderfull community!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thanks mOrbid! I plan on sticking around!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ats
. If I may ask, which member is your husband?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hey Sarah. Enjoy the board.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Greetings and Salutations! Welcome aboard. You know what they say...the first time is free. Then you're addicted.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join