It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Prediction on the current elections. It's a setup!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I predicted when the whole election stuff started that the final 2 would be Obama and McCain.. And what do you know McCain is now the primary republican and slowly but surely Obama is taking the democrat side...

My concern is this, along with many other elections, are and have been decided long before the race ever begins.

You see George Bush Sr. and Jr. both supporting McCain... But before I get too far into this I'll give you my prediction and then explain my theory.

I see McCain and Obama being the final 2 even though it really doesn't matter who the democrat is... As all of you know the Bush's and probably many other congress men and woman are part of the Skull and Cross bones/illuminati/masons all the same thing with different names... That's point 1, point 2 is Bush Sr. is wrapped up in arms and the development of such and little Jr. is hooked into the oil... What is my point you might be wondering? Well I'll tell you...

It's in our constitusion that we will protect and secure our interests at all costs... What are our current interests? Why are we in Iraq? Anyone with a brain knows it's the oil and probably some other things. Not to mention Bush Sr. makes lots of money off this war through the production of arms etc. Anyway, the oil is our primary interest. For Bush Sr. the main interest is the war itself. He makes money off the arms while his son makes some off the oil.

Also take into consideration the new world order.

Our current interests are the Oil and the War... So is John McCain, hmmm m what do you know? Just so happens McCain wants to continue the war and will for the next 100 years... He is a POW which don't get me wrong is very admirable and he is a constitusionist as I would call those who follow the constitusion to the t. Which is how it should be... However, given the current intrests and the higher ups that are involved, Bush's and others , it's obvious the NSA aka "secrect government" will elect McCain... I predicted everything thus far based on our current interests...

If McCain wins we'll know our system is corrupt! Because nobody in their right mind wants to continue this war especially if it's for oil... Right?

Just watch as Obama goes against McCain and McCain for the win... Like "they" put Bush in there to start the war they will put McCain in to protect thier interests...

Also you might be interested to know that the satanic names given to each of the Bush's represent some of satans highest leaders. In fact the name given to Bush Sr. is that of the person who will lead satans army against christ. I've done the research and so should you if you don't believe this little tid bit... But once you know enough you'll see how "they" control everything... Also know that US the people lost our power with Eisenhower when he gave the president plausable deniability for when we ask about UFO's.

Anyway, let me know if you agree, dissagree or just add to it if you like... Again my prediction is McCain for the win based off my theory...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well so far so good, everything seems to be falling into place... Just as I predicted a long time ago, even before I posted this thread I knew the outcome of this election... Obama is now above and slowly closing the gap on Clinton and will be the democratic nominee... Then all we have to do is wait to see who wins presidency... I'm still saying McCain will win... I'm sticking to my prediction...

I forgot to mention that lately it has become more clear that another major reason for this war would be the spread of democracy and the one world government... Considering there are not many places left who don't bide by democracy as a way of life... Iraq is almost established and then the ones who are left will become our next target, Iran being one of them... Just some food for thought... So I know it's not completely because of the oil... I'd say that the NWO's move into power is actually the main and most important reason...Other than that my predictions remain exactly the same...

[edit on 11-3-2008 by jcbrownman]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am afraid that might happen for the reasons you state. However at that point I think most people will realise the system is rigged and boycott.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am at the point where i dont care who becomes president at all. Why? Because the end result will be detrimental for us and for the nation.
The NWO will move forth and when (and if) the next president is chosen, and people are under the illusion that they voted this person in, in fact, it will have been the powers that be who gave this person the presidency.

They are all playing their "Democratic" game only i'm not buying it anymore.

The next president has already been chosen.

top topics

join