It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Hilary becomes President, what is the TITLE of her husband?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
How about "First Biatch"?

That being said, would Monica be welcome back to the Ovary Office?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

One word:

Harem

I previously mentioned:

"Hilary's running a harem."

2nd hubby, 3rd hubby...dang...she's got the pick of the crop.

Shoe on the other foot? Dunno...

I was thinking along the lines of one Star Trek episode, where these people had '1st in line' people in waiting. Tasha Yar had to battle this one chick for '1st in line', and end up poisoning the other opponent with 'one swift strike of the claw'.

~Ducky~

[edit on 19-2-2008 by TheDuckster]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
I was thinking along the lines of one Star Trek episode, where these people had '1st in line' people in waiting. Tasha Yar had to battle this one chick for '1st in line', and end up poisoning the other opponent with 'one swift strike of the claw'.

Not to derail the thread but that actor is Denise Crosby, Hollywood royalty:

Granddaughter of Bing Crosby

www.imdb.com...

It's amazing she didn't do more. Probably her choice.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Aint THAT a kick in the arse?!?!

I never knew Denise Crosby was related to Bing Crosby

The things we learn every day.

Would love to hear her 'political views'.

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If you really want to compare it in conjunction with British titles...isn't Queen Elizabeth's husband simply called "The Queens Consort"? Why is that? Why isn't he "King" or Prince"?

So if we follow that, then I think we should just call him the presidents sperm donor.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
First Horn dog. All those new interns, WOW!

Roper

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
His Royal First Lord.

Lord Clinton.

First Dude.

First guy.

First Man.

The Alpha male.

Ok First Gentleman...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sadly, the choices we have for people to run this country are horrendous!!

And if I hear the word CHANGE again.....

What will our choices be? So far anyway.....Barak Obama Bin Laden, Billary Clinton and John McCain. Sadly, I may vote replican for the first time in my life.

I like McCain as a person. I have a serious amount of respect for what he went through in Vietnam. I do not respect the fact that he seems to forget that Vietnam is the same as the war in Iraq: NO plan on how to win, we under-estimated the enemy and it appears that the powers that be want to continue it forever.....

Barak SAYS he was never for the war and wants to end it. Well, the rube will certainly get a serious dose of reality if he becomes president as he doesn't seem to understand that the president hasn't the power to do much of anything........PUPPET!!

They all need to do one thing: cut the crap and lower the damn price of gas!

When I think of who will be the next president I

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
wonder if hilary will decide to recieve certain um...favors if she gets in office?

[edit on 9-3-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Wanna bet that Hilly rips out that little anteroom where Bill and Mon used to liaise?

I have a feeling that Bill will be -very- scarce around the Oval Office if Hill gets in.

I was chatting with my wife about something today, after hearing about the 'Hillary is a Monster' buzz.

She had quite a negative rep among the Whitehouse staff during the first Clinton presidency. Hard on them was the word.

Now, a male president might be tough, but ISTM, would not be going around torturing the domestic and service staff like a fussy woman would.

But I can easily see Hillary screaming at the little people. It could get nasty.

Are we headed for those 'interesting times' about which the philosophers warned us? Let's hope people rise to the challenge rather than sink into bad behavior.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join