It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grenchings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Who would have thought that that shadow you saw just a few minutes ago was a Grenching?
The word comes from the City Granada, in Spain, but since the Grenching is also half Chinese, they added the Ching to it.

A Grenching led a very sad life. It was brought to Granada by the Chinese in 1187. So many things happened in 1187, like the battle of Papillon right here in America, that people have cast that year in stone.

Stones were very big is Granada which was part of Russia until the year 1014 and then a great quake split the continent so that Russia was now in the South. South Russia is beautiful and the flowers lovely all year long.
Speaking of long, its been a long time since anyone wrote something prolific and intellectual as this, governed solely by the transgretion of a lonely soul whose idiocincricies were issued by dioses from the Artctic Circle.

Is it round? By all appearances the cirlcle is round, but i say its flat. My mathematical formulas are telling me the Arctic Circle is flat.
Any interest i'd be glad to give you my formula.

In closing of my dissertation, i would like to tell you that my love for you expands many universes, parallel and non-parlils.

I remain,

Out of the box,

DGTEMPE

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This was supposed to be funny!

No?

Ok.

I thought it was

I'll try again harder next time

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Totally confused me...

But as long as you meant well, then I loved it!

WHOOHOO!! love it love it love it!!

ROCK ON!

new topics

join