It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frankfurt "UFO" Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...So I'm wondering what this is? Is certainly isn't an airplane that I can tell... and what's with the sound? It sounds like fireworks yet looks like a hovering light that quickly crashes to the ground?I thought it was strange and intersting and I know there are many people out there that can tell if it's cgi, photoshoped... faked...Hope to hear your opinions

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have no clue. But the sound you are hearing sounds like someone messing w/ the speaker on the camera - then they hit it - thus the loud sounds.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
hmm I dont know.

acts like though as if its head lights from a car or something, in the past I have seen such effects like that now, but not from that distance. It could be a UFO.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hard to tell.. Right as it "falls" you can clearly see two balls of light. They then quickly dissapear as the camera shakes. Then I noticed that the coloring of the sky quickly flashes colors (looks like a camera error of some sort).

Because of the length of the video and the distance away I dont think this is going to ever be solved. Interesting either way.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It has the characteristics of suspended flare. Suspended by what, I don't know, but it looks like it consumed whatever it was at the end.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Thanks to all who responded. I really don't think it is a "UFO" in the common sense. Ya know... E.T. and little green men kind. But it certainly is strange. If I saw that in the sky myself it would probably freak me out pretty bad!

So flares???

Question: When planes....military or whatever, are dropping flares... WHY .... what does it do? I mean I know you shoot flares UP from the ground from a sinking boat or from you're place where your lost ect ect. But that doesn't make sense in the air for rescue purposes cause aircraft are always moving... even if its in a downward motion (crash)

So why do they do these flare drops ect.

I always hear "Training Excersises" ... training for what???

Oh and as for the video... I still would love to hear more ideas on what it is.

*edited cause I don't know when to use "you're" as opposed to "your" Sometimes I'm such an IDIOT!
don't tell anyone!

[edit on 2/19/2008 by undiscoveredsoul]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Did anyone happen to notice the change in the color of the sky? Almost as if it was a time-lapsed film.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Dont you know? The military shoot flares willy nilly over populated areas and what not, its all for the good of human kind.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by undiscoveredsoul

the sound can probably be attributed to the hands holding the camera, but the "object" itself looks to be coming down too fast to be a flare, it also looks like two distinks "glows" coming down. fireworks?? i don't know.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Its a refection from the window its been filmed trough. Double glass explains the double lights at the end. Bet the person who filmed it whas pointing the cam on the train coming from the left.

My two cents..

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yeah, it could be a reflection but I would expect it to move with the motion of the camera. And I don't think it's falling down, it looks like it's going away fast into the background, so to speak.
I really don't know what to make of this. It could certainly be fake but then again, who knows... There should be a lot of witnesses if it's real though.

top topics

join