It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
After your human body turns dead on you, what do you think you are as as you pass over and what is it you become on the other side to your final destination after the pass over?

If you could, would you deside:

A: What happens with your self after your human body turns dead? Like what would you then pick? 1) To reincarnate back as a living being on earth, 2) to rise from the dead back with the same body, 3) to go to hell, 4) to go to paradise, 5) to exit from existing, 6) to rise from the dead and be a ghost/spirit?

B: What you will come into looking like on the other side if you picked 3 or 4?

C: Where will you go and what would you do if you picked 6?

One thing I will say is this, if you're put away from having dominion to/over your own existence, then existence is crap. Though, if you do have dominion to/over your own existence, then existence is grand in excellence. You may exceed pass what's only meant to seem as limits in this excellence. I also figure if existence is crap I would certainly have not chosen to exist if my heart had a say in it. I feel as though I exist to bare my own fruit how I wish which I have a power to put into being for me alone, seperate from any other that may exist as a brethren or a alien to me.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
A: What happens with your self after your human body turns dead? Like what would you then pick?

1) To reincarnate back as a living being on earth,
Why on earth again? Maybe if there is unfinished business, I’d reincarnate.

2) to rise from the dead back with the same body,
Are you kidding me? No way! I’m getting no action now in this form!

3) to go to hell,
What’s that? You mean being awake and feeling pain and suffering? No.

4) to go to paradise,
What’s that? You mean being asleep and dreaming about fun and humor? No.

5) to exit from existing,
Huh? I wouldn’t want to be alone and lonely. It’s boring.

6) to rise from the dead and be a ghost/spirit?
Huh? I wouldn’t want to hang around to haunt. It’s scary.

B: What you will come into looking like on the other side if you picked 3 or 4?
It’s hard to say. I guess anything goes. But I'd prefer being slightly better than ‘average’.

C: Where will you go and what would you do if you picked 6?
I’ve not decided. I guess that depends on my ‘new’ form, status in life and my surroundings.

[edit on 2008-2-19 by pikypiky]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

I take it you are posting a hypothesis and an imaginary scenario? Don't we have a choice on how we live our lives? And don't you want this life in a physical environment to be taken into consideration for the transition to another life? I know I would. Why have a chance to lead a sinful life and then have a choice of fates? It seems so unfair that way. IMO, exitence involves understanding the nature of Creation and the Will of God. As a result of this understanding you become an effective causative agent for the force of good. At the end of this physical life, you are rewarded for your effective actions on the lives of others. What would be nice would be a faith based system. In England, there are companies that run on Christian lines. All workers are paid the same wage and all the business is ethical. I would love to look at the 'happiness index' of those workers in a microsociety based on faith. I bet it would be high.

join