It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was AIDS Developed by the NAVY and now being spread by Chemtrails?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I recently have been re-reading through statements by John Lear.
In one of them he talks about AIDS being developed by the US Navy.

As far as an update on AIDS is concerned, AIDS was developed by the Navy in 19l2. The specific doctor that developed it was a doctor by the name of R.M. Donner. The initial AIDS research was financed by Congress. July 1, 1969 is when they had the hearings. This is a copy of the DOD appropriations report for 1970 (Ed note: See July 90 Leading Edge). It was chaired by Robert Sykes. The testimony reveals exactly what they wanted - a biological virus for which there was no known immunity. They finally got it developed in 1972 and started doing experiments. The biggest experiment was in 1977/78 when they released it in Africa, which is now lOO% infected. In the United States in 1978/79 AIDS was released to the white male homosexual population through the Hepatitis B vaccine. The reason they wanted to start with the white male homosexual population was that they wanted to get it to spread very quickly, and they thought that people would not worry about it if they thought that only drug abusers or homosexuals were involved. That 's what happened. The Navy goal WAS to infect 75% of the worlds population by April of 1991. Those are from top classified government documents. What's interesting is that by the present rate of infection, 75% of the population will not be infected by the April 91 target, so what we're looking at is other ways the government may have of spreading this disease. I am kind of happy I don't live in California, where those helicopters are flying up and down spraying for the Medfly.

That last sentence got me thinking about all the chemtrails. Now, If we go by the conspiracy theory that AIDS was created by the government, and the supposition that officials and select people have been immunized with the secret cure, one can go a step further and think about all the Chem Trail stuff. Perhaps this is their way of infecting the populace on a wide spread scale. It is certainly easier than what they MAY have done before, which is infect people under the guise of vaccinations.

What are your thoughts and Comments? Please contribute.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Uh, except that AIDS can't live outside the body long enough to be transmitted that way. Otherwise we'd all be infected by this point. Or at least a MUCH bigger chunk of the population would be.

And not to mention that Africa is nowhere NEAR a 100% infection rate. The two countries with the highest infection rate are Zimbabwe at 25.84% and Botswana at 25.10% as of 1998. It drops SIGNIFICANTLY after those two. Several countries have less than a 1% infection rate.

In 2006 Botswana had an infection rate in ages 15-49 of 3%. In fact it was ebbing in 2006.

[edit on 2/18/2008 by Zaphod58]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Unless, of course they developed a medium by which to deploy it for just such a purpose.
I hardly think that if they went through all the trouble hypothetically speaking to do such a thing, they would forget to develop a medium by which to protect the virus for spraying.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
HIV is not transmitted respiratory,so helis are out of question. Also,i'm sure that there are a lot of "incredible" bio/chemical toys that the Cold War gave birth to, but this virus is too "good" to be man-made. By "good" i mean that there are very few flaws in it , seems evolution was working and not lab-coats.
And Africa is NOT 100% infected

[edit on 18-2-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I found some good stats and updated my post with it. In 2006 several countries in Africa had dropped 5-10% from their already low infection rates to the 2-3% range.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I am merely speculating that, IF they were spraying the virus via chemtrails, they would have also developed a medium through which to do so. In addition, certainly if you examine the whole chemtrail conspiracy you will note that it absorbs through the skin, eyes, etc. What IF they developed the medical and viral technology to do this? Just my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
At current ,"non-secret", pharmaceutical technology level this is not possible. And if they somehow developed such incredible delivery system, it would be easier to add it to food/water. No tax payers money spend on helicopters and much more enviromental friendly.
Plus,solvents that can be absorbed through skin must be very lipophilic (like DMSO) and such an solution?/emulsion (if virions could be dissolved/dispersed in it) raining down from the sky will be noticable.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
AIDS is disease that targets blacks and gays... there is no doubt in my mind it is man made/manipulated, and used as a biological weapon of selective population reduction. JL also thought that Lemon Juice was some type of possible cure for it....???

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

I wonder how virus knows who is gay? Or black? It is wide spread where sanitarian levels are low or where prevention is not used. Molecular mechanism is known,after all. Can you prove that virus has more affinity to his receptors in Black population, not to mention gay?
Malaria is also secret weapon against blacks? Because a lot of people in Afrika are dying from it, however geneticaly they are more immune then caucasians.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

My proof is in the percentage of AIDS victims/deaths that are black and or gay. Yes it crosses and can infect all races, but the biggest impact has been in the two groups I mentioned.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Absolute BS

1. Chemtrails do not exist, they are contrails

2. Any biological warfare sprayed at such a height would instantly die and/or be carried by the jetstream 1000's miles away

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

One population being more susceptible does not mean that it is less immune. As i stated,spread of desease can be manipulated by simply education/prevention. There are countries in Africa with fewer cases of HIV carriers than in certain countries in Eastern Europe.
As gay population is concerned, the nature of relations can envolve immune system reaction on more occasions.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It's called education and resources. If you ask most people in the highest hit regions of the world (Asia included) most of them couldn't tell you how it's spread or how to stop it from spreading. The two countries in Africa that have started working on prevention programs, including the use of condoms, fewer partners, and delaying sexual activity have seen a significant drop in the number of AIDS cases. However, there are many areas, in Europe, China, and Asia that are seeing a significant jump in the number of cases. 8.3 Million people in Asia are living with AIDS, more than 2/3rds in India. In 2005, there was a 20 fold increase in less than a decade in the number of cases in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I have good reason to believe that AIDS was developed by a Navy. Either ours or Russia's. It was used during the cold war when naval power was supreme (nuke subs). Submariners stay out to sea for 6 months at a time on a regular basis. Women are very scarce... go figure. Bisexuality is a NATURAL result of overcrowded male populations.

Is it population control? No sure there. But it was certianly used as a weapon.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So they developed a weapon to kill submarine sailors? How were they going to get it to the sailors, and why would they develop something that would wipe out their OWN submariners? And don't give me that bisexuality bunk. I've known a LOT of submariners, and not ONE of them was bisexual. The LAST thing you have interest in on a sub is sex of just about any sort. You're usually too exhausted.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I don't even have a theory as to how AIDS was first released. I don't imagine that it would be difficult, though. One thing that comes to mind would be to infect the population of prostitutes in an area where navy personnel have shore leave.

As to infecting their own, I doubt too many russian sailors get together with US sailors. Perhaps they didn't expect it to spread as much as it has. Perhaps they didn't care. After all, vets require lifetime medical attention, so the shorter their lives, the more money the government saves. Evere know someone who has fought the VA over benifits?

Do you mean that "not ONE of them" admitted to being bisexual. If you personally express a negative opinion of such things than it is very likely that the people you know do not admit it to you. I have known a couple Navy personnel who are bisexual (at least when stranded on a ship, and not as long as six months at a time.)

I can't speculate on the notion that the last thing that one is interested in is sex. But I do know that every man has sexual needs and that masturbation gets boring. Are you female?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
No, I'm not. And as for not having time, have you known a submariner, or been on a sub? They pull hideously long shifts, and have to hot bunk to have enough room to even sleep. They barely get enough sleep as it is, and by the time they get back to port they look like zombies.

As for 6 months with no women, have you ever heard of "port calls"? The surface fleet makes them every month or two at the most. It's a wonderful boost to the local economy when a carrier group makes a port call.

[edit on 2/18/2008 by Zaphod58]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Known many. Militairy family. But I don't know about their workloads. I know that no matter how busy/tired I am I find time. I assume that just because they are Navy doen't mean they aren't human. I can't imagine being at work for months at a time and not finding time.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
When? You get a 5 minute shower every few days, you work a 12-14 hour shift, the bunk you're sleeping in is still hot from the previous guy getting out of it. The environment of a submarine is NOT inducive to any kind of sexual activity. I'm sure it occasionally goes on, but 99% of the time it's the LAST thing you're going to want to do.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If true, that would be a stumbling block in my theory. I have been on a sub, but never when underway. Are they not allowed any rest / non-duty time when away?

I do know that, in the mid ninteys, Navy intelligence took a very keen interest in personnel who contracted this disease. As in spying on, experimenting with and medical research. While this does not conclusively prove that WE made the disease, it suppourts my belief that it was a bio-weapon. The military does not take that much interest in other diseases that I know of.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join