posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:03 AM
There are three different auras:
1) health aura: extends 4 inches from the body
2) Astal/Emotional Aura: 18 to 24 inches from the body
3) Spiritual Aura" limitless
Here are the steps used to balance your Aura:
1. Place one hand at the base of the spine and one on the top of the head (crown).
2. place one hand on your forehead and the other on the centre of your throat.
3. place on palm over the heart and the other over your solar plexus area.
4. place your palm over your brow and with the other hand touch each base centre beginning with the base, to the sacral, to the solar plexus, to the
heart and finally to the throat.
5. youshould now feel a balance of energy throughout your body.
To examine the colour of your own aura do the bathroom mirror thing which reflects only a bare wall
achieve a relaxed state of mind and body before attempting this test
stand directly in front of the mirror light a candle andhold it about 8 inches from your chest and fix your faze at the centre of your horehead. try
not to stare too intensely at the mirror. Let your look be one of a dreamy stare where your mind just wanders.
after a few mins auric colour should begin to surround the head, immediately then let your gaze drop to just below the chin and around the throat
area. By this time the aura should be visible around the head, neck and shoulders.
now gradually bring your focus back to the forehead and the true colour should begin to porject into a wider
band around your form, enabling you to distinguish various other auric shades. Notice the deep shades coming away from the shoulder areas of your body
and also those that emanate from the very top of the head
If this is your attempt at seeing your aura, note the colours you see. As you attempt other such experiments, your eyes and mind will become better
attuned and youwill notice other shadings.
Pay close attention to the shadings, each of the auric fields has three different layers: a) the deep inner band close to the body, b) the middle of
the mist layer, c) the outer layer which fades into invisible rays that surround everything.
Note *** When you have reached the final advancement of your auric examinations, you could be one referred to as having psychic sight.
What did you see? Were you able to see your second aura? what was it like balancing your chakras? were you able to feel energy rushes? did you feel
more energized or tired after the exercise?