It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bohemian grove no fly zone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
does any one know if theres a no fly zone over bohemian grove? or do they just keep tight ground security

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
On your average day, I would imagine that it would be possible to fly over the Bohemian Grove. However, once the dignitaries and/or former Presidents and higher echelon politicos are "in attendance", I would imagine that the air space over the Grove would most assuredly be closed.

As for ground security, I would think that it would be safe to assume that there would be plenty of "private security" protecting the grounds. The ground security would most likely grow exponentially as the number of dignitaries goes up. When former Presidents might be expected at the Grove, the ground security would probably include Secret Service and FBI security teams.

I have no sources to back these assertions but I do believe that these are safe, if not obvious, assumptions that one could make -- especially when considers that former presidents have considerable security contingents after they leave the Oval Office and enter "private life".

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Daivd Icke will tell you the "security" there is blood-drinking reptilians.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

what does blood drinking reptilians have to do with security above bohemian grove???

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I hardly think thats the case

It has nothing to do with Icke being wrong or right either. I wouldn't know if there was a no fly zone above there. There could be mil/pmc security on ground and ready to fly though on meeting dates.

top topics

join