It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie outbreak, survive it!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So one day your watching TV when the news comes on saying that theres zombies taking over the earth what do you do.

Starting your survival

.To be honest your chances at this moment are very slim your gonna have to move fast and think quick.
.Zombies They dont hate you nor like you they have no idea what there doing there mindless, empty bodies that only kill they are no longer the innocent men and women they once where, remember this and you'll be able to kill with no hesitation.
.First and foremost you'll need to arm yourself, in the average household there are many weapons that can be wielded such as knives, screwdrivers and hammers, if you have guns then use them.
.DO YOU HAVE SUPPLIES!!! a mandatory ingrediant to a successful survival situation, water is the big one, a human can last only on water for weeks without food but this would most probably decrease your mental power incredibly. Tinned food are better then microwave currys they last longer and can be eaten cold (not nice but a zombie would differ).
.Doing it alone is infact dangerous, the more the merryier but not to many an overcrowded fort is'nt gonna last long. More weapons you possess the longer you can deter the hordes of hell.

Take the fight to them

.Yes some people do think we should'nt hide from them we should fight they tend to die first.
.The military will evacuate the countrys goverment and leaders leaving the working classes last setting up green zones, tip dont join the people who go to green zones; 1.You'll end up being conscripted into the army and die quicker. 2.zombies will have a massive feeding frenzy on them.
.If your on a farm or something taking out the serounding zombies then no one will bother you and you can get to replenishing the human race.

Viva la resistance

.So you made this far, now you survive until this threat is destroyed which could last days to years, start making crops a decent water supply with easy access to a fortified position it may take time but when its done its worth it.
.Around this time your gonna get random groups of people banging on your door asking for help depending on your situation accept or decline. look after your food your gonna get people trying to steal it.
.If after a month your still on earth fighting zombies you can increase your chances of survivial by upgrading your vehicles just like the movies (you may think im trailing into fantasy land here) put some armor on it whatever floats your boat.
.After a while the dead start decreasing the military fight back (FINALLY!!!) you are finally free to go home to big smouldering city.

DO NOT BE A HERO...you'll get yourself killed and no one will care for your sacrifice, stay alive and get marryed live oyur life in peace.

(Hope its good, i had alot of caffine in me system at the time so i do apologise if i wandered off)

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You joined today so I will gently guide you towards the idea that Survival Forum minded people are very pragmatic and tend to veer towards practical answers for *possible* scenarios.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Sorry, but just so you know, someone has beat you to the punch. I've read this book and it contains EVERYTHING you've mentioned and a whole lot more. If this is a subject that interests you, I suggest you buy it. Check it out here:

- THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE -
www.randomhouse.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
this is being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and since the op seems eerily similar to the Brooks guide book, I'm closing the thread.

new topics

top topics

join