It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great UFO footage from Brazil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This is a video made by a fellow researcher at his apartment in São Paulo, Brazil (Vila Mariana neighborhood). It is interesting to notice that an airplane passes right by the Ufo whilst approaching Congonhas Airport. We can therefore compare the difference of lights displayed by both crafts. Moreover, we can also notice that a small pod comes out of the "mothership" and starts travelling to the right of the video screen. I guess this is a very interesting video indeed!!!

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Plane flying over and a star/plane in the background near the end.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 18-2-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Plane flying over and a star in the background near the end.

Regards
Lee

I am affraid you did not watch the whole film, that is definetly not a star.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have made my personal opinion clear my good man.

If you are talkng about the plane you can even hear the engine.

Now unless you can pinpoint what i should be looking for apart from the jet plane or the star/plane.

PLEASE enlighten me.

----------------------------------------

I see reflection's a plenty i see a camera in night shot mode i see a star/plane i see another plane.

Thats my personal opinion.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 18-2-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'd say the bright 'UFO' is simply another plane approaching the airport with its headlights on. For most of the video, it's coming toward the camera. Near the end it begins to turn left and flies out of shot. The fainter 'UFO' is clearly another approaching plane at much greater distance with typical flashing/navigation lights. The cameraman obviously sees nothing unusual about either of them.
Typical airport skies video IMO.

WG3

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

I was going to say the exact same thing as well before you commented but didn't feel like haggling my opinion with anyone who claims it is more than it really is. It looks exactly like what you said: an airplane and a star. Not that I wouldn't love to seem some authentic footage of a true UFO but this video was not very convincing.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
I'd say the bright 'UFO' is simply another plane approaching the airport with its headlights on. For most of the video, it's coming toward the camera. Near the end it begins to turn left and flies out of shot. The fainter 'UFO' is clearly another approaching plane at much greater distance with typical flashing/navigation lights. The cameraman obviously sees nothing unusual about either of them.
Typical airport skies video IMO.

WG3

The author of the footage told me that the approach preparation route for the Congonhas Airport is the one that the airplane is travelling, not the Ufo. The airplane was noisy and the Ufo totally silent. He showed the footage to a friend who is an airline pilot who knows very well Congonhas Airport, he said the other object, the alleged Ufo was not an airplane for he could not see the anti-collision lights and the object that came out of the Ufo, the alleged pod, is not an airplane either.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
felipecb.

Hello listen the last thing i want you to think i am doing is showing yourself and your friend any disrespect.

That is not my aim.

If you look at my profile you will see some of my threads are pretty crazy.

I am only saying what i see hope you can understand that.

Take care brother.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Tell your friends they need to get out more often at night and look up at the sky. Nice restraunt probably what did the rest of the video look like.

mikell

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Despite my friend´s opinions here on this thread, Brazilian TV thought there was something worth reporting. Unfortunatly the comments are in Portuguese.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by felipecb
Despite my friend´s opinions here on this thread, Brazilian TV thought there was something worth reporting. Unfortunatly the comments are in Portuguese.

Don't get too discouraged "felipecb" with the comments. Many of those here are armchair analysts that have never seen their own UFO and are simply pointing out what they see and interpret from viewing a low-resolution video.

Now if access to the 'actual' footage could be obtained and analyzed, it would be a different story I'm sure. But to try and base an analysis from a highly compressed "youTube" mini-video is asking quite a bit...

Just offering my two cents and I am in no-way saying that this is or isn't a UFO, just that there are too many factors and varibles going against a reasonable analysis of what's presented.

Johnny

top topics

join