It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important Quotes (not covered in the MSM)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hehe-heh...These are some good ones, sure to never recieve any coverage by our corp-sponsored puppet media. The Bush family quotes are particularly amusing...

Important Quotes
2-16-8

Murdered Past CIA Director William Colby: "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."

"If you (Senator Wellstone) vote against the war in Iraq, the Bush administration will do whatever is necessary to get you. There will be severe ramifications for you and the state of Minnesota." -- Vice President Dick Cheney to Senator Paul Wellstone (D), October, 2002, just days before Wellstone's death in a suspicious airplane "accident".

..."Sarah, if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushs have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." --- George Bush Sr. 1992

"For we are opposed, around the world, by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..." (Zionism) -- President John F. Kennedy

When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent." ~ Isaac Asimov ~

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on." --- George W. Bush

Continued...
www.rense.com...

[edit on 18-2-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I thought these quotes were particularly timely in light of the ass-hat Bush family-Both Daddy and Dumbya-Giving their endorsements to their special interest protege, John McInsane. Nice to see we have these two crooks and pathological liars passing the torch down to someone who will carry on their legacies of death and destruction.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Nice quotes, and some of them i have seen around before.

It would be nice if we could confirm the source of the information (rense.com doesn't seem like a good source) these guys could have just made it all up.

I know, i know there is no evidence for them because they were not covered in the MSM.

Would be nice though!

new topics

join