It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone explain to me what this guy is refering too? New Conspiracy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
IMHO move along there is nothing to see here. Firstly the main intelligence agency here in the UK is MI5, Before you even etempt to apply for any job there you have to swear to secracy that you will not even tell your closest relatives that you are applying. You would not be posting on here if you are who you say you are, If you claim that you work in themes house I just hope that you are not using a computer that is in your home or that can be traced back to you through I.P or otherwise as you would be drawing a great deal of intrest your way telling the truth or not I would be careful what you are saying and where you say it my friend.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This reminder is a bit late, so for those who have already posted whom this does not apply to...please don't feel slighted.

But PLEASE, remain on topic.

Thank You.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think that this guy might be referring to CERN.

Could be wrong, of course, but thats what I get out of his cryptic messages

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Four Pages. Four pages of absolutely nothing.

I love you ATS but please wake up! We are supposed to be Denying Ignorance! Last I saw on page three or so, even the OP wasn't going to reply any more.

Nothing to see here. Please move along to more informative and important threads. You are bringing down the quality of this forum board.

Sorry MOD's but it just may be worth the points. I'll play nice now...

[edit on 19/2/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I thought there was some good input and yes threads do become redundant after a couple of pages but that's because people are too lazy to read the thread prior to posting.

By the way, when did you become a mod? As long as a thread stays open it is fair game to posters.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
While I dont agree with the paranoid poster who originally posted the november date...I can provide something of value for the poster of this site-

If you've ever heard of the Fractal Time wave- it predicts major occurrences that happen (no mention of good or bad, just the build-ups leading to changing events).

11/2008 shows up on the majority of the time waves...now what exactly does this mean...well election day is 11/4/2008 so all I can conclude is clearly the election is going to affect the November timewave theory.

Here's the site to back up what I'm saying for those of who are absolutely lost. Timewave

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PimpyMcgibbins

Are these "timewaves" affected by the moon?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

Sounds like another BS 'end of the world' story. Too many crazies out there with far too much time on their hands...

J.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Ae you kidding me?
They may have invented english - but they sure as helll can't use it that well!! Yeah - fake as a 3 dollar bill.

J.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If you care to know the answer follow the thread link the OP provided. It's like an alternate froum universe only their thread is way funnier. But this froum rules so
them.

"Look

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You got this other forum that I read all over this # now Senor, and your screen name is being spread across the internet as a possible starter of this hoax

All the info you've ever said was that we could find this on google, and now your name is linked to it all, do you still enjoy trolling?

Here's the original post from that thread:
Someone explain to me what this guy is refering too? New Conspiracy?

I've been moved onto an investigation at work surrounding this guy and his claims on multiple boards across the internet. I cant say who or why but I need some background information before my placement in Austin next month.

He refers to a 11/22/08 "Truth will be revealed" consipiracy. I couldn't find anything relating to this date other than the 45th anniversary of Kennedy and a possible Taliban Announcement revealed through channels of intelligence.

Heres a thread he started.

acapella.harmony-central.com...

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. "

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
9 months later and yet another doomsday prophecy (see OP) is proven false. Wake up and live people. Life is short and we are all going to die so leave the dread for the dead.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Another one bites the dust.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wait is it 11/23 in Hawaii and Alaska yet????

Has anyone seen anything???!?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join