It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone explain to me what this guy is refering too? New Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I've been moved onto an investigation at work surrounding this guy and his claims on multiple boards across the internet. I cant say who or why but I need some background information before my placement in Austin next month.

He refers to a 11/22/08 "Truth will be revealed" consipiracy. I couldn't find anything relating to this date other than the 45th anniversary of Kennedy and a possible Taliban Announcement revealed through channels of intelligence.

Heres a thread he started.

acapella.harmony-central.com...

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SISn123

Could you explain why this of such great interest to you?

If one were to know something they would probably want to know your involvement.

Becker

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
11-22-08

Meh, another doomsday thing, just on anothe website lol.

Wouldnt pay much attention to it, unless, weird things start happening up till then. So IMO I wouldnt pay much attention to this

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Maybe a UFO lands on the WHITE HOUSE lawn and a clone of JFK walks out...the anti-Christ.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Its of interest for me because I work in the UK's national security sector. My job basically involves investigating and debunking/taking action on possible terrorist threats, scare tactics etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Its just this threats links to the Taliban that worry us, as the Taliban (this is being made public as we talk I believe, I've been authorised to talk about it) controls 90% of afghanistan at the moment, and well over 60% of their government. They are planning to announce their government for the country in november, just seems a bit weird it coincides.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SISn123

WELL, NOW YOU TELL US!!!

Personally, i do think it is right of you to think this, after all its very vague, and 11-22-08 just may as well be a terrorist plot.

But if your on ATS, you should know many crackpot theories of dates have arose over the months many a-times, and more than likely (like 100%) dont really materialize.

If i were you, i shouldnt really worry or get paranoid about it, but still keep an RSS feed if possible on it.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SISn123

I apologise if I appear suspicious but why would a member of British National Security Services be asking for advice from members of a Conspiracy Forum.
Surely you have resource enough to do your ow research?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well, if your claim is true, it's no wonder we haven't been able to get a leg up in Afghanistan or anywhere in the ME for that matter if the intelligence community is relying on forum boards as good intel. It's certainly not getting out in front of an issue, more like just trying to find out when it's all going down. At best it's like "word on the street".

Unbelievable. Literally.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Phase one of an investigation involves research. One of the firms key research places is the internet. Dont be surprised but we're not experts on up to date conspiracy theories, just when one flashes in the radar as a potential threat, we research it. How do you think we research conspiracy theories? We certainly dont send the army out! Its common sense.

This flashed up, im researching! You guys know more than we do so were just trying to see where we stand, if its not an end of the world theory then we know how to approach it.

Anyway, we have new intelligence on the subject, its a scientific discovery thats being made public. As of yet we dont know what it is, just that it has serious repercussions apparently.

I said I worked in National Security. I never claimed I worked for the National Security Agency, who I work for is of no real importance.

Thanks.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by SISn123]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Aww leave the guy alone, i think his superiors told him if he monitors ATS he gets a pay raise because most of the people there cant take us crackpots!

ANYWAYS, since the OP asked so nicely to help him, i found this of interest.

See the first pic, then second so everyone can see whats going on....

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm having a hard time believing that your interest in this is what you say.

You claim to work for a National Security agency and you're asking for information and help from people on an internet forum to do an investigation? And this is because some guy posted ramblings about a random date on a guitar forum?

Michelle

JSR

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SISn123
Anyway, we have new intelligence on the subject, its a scientific discovery thats being made public.

well if its been made public, stop being vague. spill the beans.

seems a bit too incoherent. I smell hoax.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I also highly doubt that agents will post here (lurk for sure) ASKING for data.
However from what i can figure, someone possibly is re-running tu24 type scare. Not going to bite.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Anyway, we have new intelligence on the subject, its a scientific discovery thats being made public. As of yet we dont know what it is, just that it has serious repercussions apparently.

When whatever you are referring to is released, could you please post a link in this thread?

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Surely it would have been easy enough for one with your resources to have contacted the site which the post was made, obtain the account details and then ask the poster in a very nice way to elaborate.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

Got it.

Thanks, jarheadjock.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Any reason we should not believe that you and "Senor Forum" are the same person? Just a thought I had?

I'm finding it hard to believe that what I read on your link would cause an investigation of any sort.

It would help if you revealed who you work for? You are asking people for help after all? How about a scan of your ID with the picture and personal info blacked out?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I feel like this is the "Q&A/Area 51" thread all over again....except the UK version.

Im really doubting that you work for a British Intelligence Agency and are on ATS announcing this.

With that said....I could be wrong. It happens *sometimes*

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

How about a scan of your ID with the picture and personal info blacked out?

That is an excellent suggestion. In fact, I did that on the Q&A thread - as an example of how EASY it is to do this request. Then took it down (at the request of my husband) and sent it to Springer instead. LOL

[edit on 18-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SISn123
I've been moved onto an investigation at work surrounding this guy and his claims on multiple boards across the internet. I cant say who or why but I need some background information before my placement in Austin next month.

Hello there Mr. Investigator

Could you tell us, please, who you work for and what your business is properly please? Its just that we see an awful lot of claims made on ATS and - to be frank - some of them just aren't honest. (I know...I know....but it happens
- what can we do?). You can drop your verifiable information in a U2U to any of the forum moderators.

Heres a thread he started.

snipped

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

While you're here, please take note of the ATS : Terms and Conditions of Use, which you agreed to when you joined and has the following rule enclosed;

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC).

And just incase you aren't who you say you are, I'll remind you of this

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Thanks in advance for your time.

[edit on 18/0208/08 by neformore]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join