It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Topic - New Info -- "Terrorists Arrested"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is the first time I am posting here on this site. I have read many discussions you guys have had and have learned much from them. Thank You. I am starting a new thread about a 2 year old subject. Its not REALLY important.. but did get national attention. Here is a thread started when it happened www.abovetopsecret.com...
I live in Toledo and actually a good friend knows 1 of the guys that got arrested. I dont know everything about this and its been a while so I forget some of the details but I do know that the reason these guys were arrested was not because they were "terrorists". Prior to their arrests they were showing people videos of what was actually happening in Iraq and over seas in general. One video my friend was showed was of soldiers shooting Iraqi women and children. (Im not necessarily saying these are American Troops, im not sure, they may have been Blackwater.) These guys had been followed on a regular basis by guys in black suits. On a few different occasions they had been actually roughed up and told to stop showing people the videos. My friend told me about all this stuff before they got arrested and it made national news. I do not have the slightest idea what happened to these guys but it would be interesting to find out. I still have contact with my friend but we havent talked about it since, he was really paranoid.. there had been a white van following him around during the week of the arrests. From what I can remember the whole "Trainer" guy is made up. I just thought this would be good for you guys to know about... a little hard to come by insider info. (I came across this because I was seeing if you guys had started thread about Toledo not allowing the marines to train downtown... which I completely think is real training to actually take over our city.. and others like it. Anyways I was looking at threads about that and came across the thread I posted above which sparked my memory of what happened 2 years ago.)
Here are a few links I just found about the "terrorists" www.usdoj.gov...
www.toledoblade.com.../20060222/NEWS03/60222005
(the Toledo Blade is known to provide false info and keep things covered up... historymike.blogspot.com... but that is a conspiracy of its own right there.. hahaha)

join