It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright boomeranghovers then takes off, straight up in the sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This guy says that he saw a bright boomerang hover and take off straight up. I wonder after seeing all this stuff on the news all the time, I think with all of these stories popping up day after day. How can we deny that it could be anything else than strange aircraft hanging in our sky’ , that is part of something bigger. I just type ufo in google news and i get at least one new story a day.

What do you guys think?

Google News - "UFO"www.thetimesnews.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have had score's of sightings over the years and never report.
You raise an intelligent question for the validation of Ufo's being seen Worldwide on a daily basis. How many are being seen that are not being reported?
As stated enumerous times before, if only one% of the reported activities are Extraterrestrial in nature, we most certainly have a situation that deserves full attention and respect from the Scientific community.
In a time when more and more Astronomers, Geologists and the Science community are discovering greater threats from the solar system such as comets, asteroids, hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanoes, sunspots and especially the NEO's, it would behoove us to enter into a relationship which can beneficially prove positive with advanced life forms technology to control our environment and immediate space in the greater Galaxy.
Never stop believing that we can and will reach a Level 1 society someday.

new topics

join