It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Fayed says Diana was Murdered

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
I think we should remeber that this man lost his son at the end of the day and he genuinly believes he and Diana were murdered. As a parent he has every right to think that and irrespective of his personal background its of no consequence here.

Absolutely.

But going around calling the prince consort a "Nazi", the Queen "not very important" (?) and the entire royal family as "Draculean" has nothing to do with mourning. A little more composure would have served him well.

As it is, such statements could reinforce even further the impression that his sanity - and therefore credibility - is somewhat questionable.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Van are we certain he even said those words in the context of how they are washed all over the press. Unless we hear those words from his own mouth and again it can be open to interpretation but dont we all do that when we are angry or in an emotional state.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
If you dare - take a look.

Very interesting.

Google Video Link

[edit on 20/2/08 by Souljah]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I don't believe the Royal Family were trying to take her out.

I don't believe Diana was murdered by the Royals or British Government.

I do however, as biggie smalls has already posted feel the paparazzi who did not call an ambulance straight away caused Diana's death.

I also feel that Diana was not pregnant, nor was she planning to marry Dodi. She was still in love with Hasnat.

I believe Mohamed wanted this union for his own reasons and encouraged the relationship.

The paparazzi frenzy caused the accident.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Souljah

It's a shame he had to give up Football. He was the best goalie Hereford United ever had.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Van are we certain he even said those words in the context of how they are washed all over the press. Unless we hear those words from his own mouth and again it can be open to interpretation but dont we all do that when we are angry or in an emotional state.

We do - but we don't all have the luxury of being able to have what we say recorded in court at the tax payer's expense, despite our case having absolutely no foundation in reality, and despite that fact having already having been demonstrated by an earlier enquiry - also funded by the tax payer.

Grief is a dreadful thing which unfortunately we all suffer from at some point in our lives. Wild accusations based on absolutely nothing are no way to get through them, though, and we should certainly not be footing the bill for the absurd, undiginifed and wildly groundless public breakdown of a man with such a huge chip on his shoulder.

LW

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think this video speaks volumes about the state of Al Fayeds mind, and it isn't good!

news.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join