It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the mars rocks alive?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
We have many strange creatures on Earth. There are many that have a natural type of camnoflauge to hide themselves from larger predators.

Examples: Walking sticks, cameleons, etc... The following link will give you some examples of others.
science.howstuffworks.com...

Isn't quite possible that a lot of the rocks we are seeing on Mars are infact live animals? Or that they are using it's their own habitat as a camoflauge? Using the rocks as a type of shell, or their shell are maybe infact camoflauged to look like rocks? Only to burrow undeath the "shell" living underground where there is water maybe?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

I suppose any thing is possible. But I must ask. Is this speculation, or did something lead you to believe this hypothesis?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Actually, I just woke up this morning. I had a weird dream about it last night and thought I would throw the topic up here.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

Fair enough
Ya.. sure. I suppose their is a remote posibility. Via the link you provided, we have many creatures on our own planet that are experts in camoflouge. Not to mention the many that survive in extreme conditions. I guess it's not to hard to believe.

However without any "proof" or alleged evidence to discuss and study I suppose that's about as good an answer as I can give.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Aren't there pics floating around out there of rocks supposedly changing position/ leaving behind trails? Or am I mistaken? I know something like that happens here on Earth somewhere but to be honest I'm just too lazy to look it up right now.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yes, I believe the rocks you are talking about are in Death Valley, Ca.
Here's a link.
www.billandcori.com...

I've gone by there many times driving to Las Vegas from San Diego. I've never tried to investigate though. I either just want to get where I am going or get home.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
They very well could be for all we know.

Perhaps they are not sentient, some kind of foreign plant life or vegatation maybe!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If a rover could turn over one of those rock's ill bet something would be under it. Cricket or maybe a cockroach.

If anything is alive they are for sure hiding under the rocks.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You should see the "Rat on Mars" thread by Zorgon. Kieth Laney believes what you say to be true and researches it.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Maybe Mars has its own version of Sliding Rocks?

Yes, it certainly does:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In this thread we discussed some examples of it.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Your on the right track, kind of. Nature is great a hiding, but if something was living on mars the size of rocks they have no predators to be hiding from so natural selection wouldn't do that to the poor things (lol).

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

I have know Idea what you are talking about. I can't understand your grammer.

How can you state that there are no predators on mars without giving us fact.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Here's how they(Nasa) masks images to appear as rocks. Lesson 1. See the stain in the rock that outlines a MAN's Face? Just in front of the name BILL NYE who gave us the sundial for the back of the rover(Bill Nye the Science Guy fame). Watch it magically turn to a real Mars Man's Face.How do they do it? They used trickery with photoshop to hide the living things.Why? That's a much more involved question to answer.
Now what I do is try to find those real beautiful intelligent beings,because we must communicate with them some day,and the sooner the better. I designed the Mars rovers 1987.I live in Delaware,age 50. I have 1,000 images of live people who wear clothes ,look like us and wear caps but no breathing devices.I include animals and fossils because I care.Nasa has a NONDISCLOSURE policy that will fine and jail you if you are a Nasa or former Nasa employee and reveal this.I'm not.So there.I'm an artist who they never hired and donated my drawings thru Gene Roddenberry when ghostwriting for Star Trek same time 1987. G.R. is my hero forever. I honor him with my work. "to seek out new life and civilizations".....
He is quizzical about what the sundial is and does,interested by the shape.He cocks his head like a dog trying to understand,a mere foot away from the device,picture triggered by motion detection sensors(let me take a bow for that brainstorm).
I'm taking you from normal seeing to reconstructed imaging from disguised/corrupted imaging data. That meeans working with a more limited set of pixels scrambled.Your eye helps skip the errors and fills in missing data to get a gestalt image. Psychology majors pay for their words(joke).
This guy even LOOKS like BILL NYE ! amazing...Love that BILL NYE the science guy.
It's pretty damned exciting if you consider I saw my first Mars man Spring 2004 !

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'll try to show you small animals who look directly at the cam,proving they are alive and aware,active and mobile. There are people like us on Mars and tons of animals who visit the rovers frequently enough to smile and say cheese(in Martian of course). Small animals below 1 foot tall.
Here's one of the toughest ,but richest images I've presented for live faces in SMALL range.You'll need superpowers to recognize more than a few of the over 30 faces in this collage.Look especially hard inside the red and yellow boxes,and they come in all sizes and intermingle and overlap.
Dead one (quality over quantity)
Technically if the dog stood up it would be over 1 ft. tall
Nasa masks the images by darkening and washing out colors.Even this dark one is lighter than what Nasa delivers. Cropped unretouched Nasa version >>
I lighten the details of a bottle-cap sized head hiding in the rover tracks(unless they have mini-jeeps on Mars) * they aren't exaclty JEEPS,but do the same job sshhhhh top secret.
Bathe him in blue
Undermine the photo monkeys throwing even more terrifying light on the Martian Mini-SPY looking straight at the rover for Nasa secrets "how to mask Martian photos" in braille.All the little guy has to do is learn braille and he'll know the tricks Nasa stores in the belly of the Trojan Rover sent to destroy them.
But,No,we've uncovered him and foiled his plans.Curses foiled again,he mutters in mini-Martian.He swears revenge.
Now we get into the exotic,so view a snake and a triangular head with a face nearby...see it? in RED ?
Compare
If you see more than 15 faces staring at the rover,then why is Nasa masking them? Why do these rocks seem to come alive? Who showed this to you,Nasa or SOME GUY ?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The Mars animals like to stick close together.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
vze2xjjk still at it with the rocks I see. I believe the figure sitting on the rock was debinked in aother thread.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There could creatures of Mars That could be like turtles on the Earth. They slow movin and shy. Their shell look like the rooks on Mars. But then, if there is life on Mars. They won't be able to survive on Earth. Like we won't be able to survive on Mars.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Sorry if you misunderstood, this thread has nothing to do with the bigfoot pictures

Just a question in general.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This group of pics is all generated from 1 pic from VIKING Lander 1970's. First a small photo that turns out to be a mosaic that turns into hundreds of overlapping Mars faces which Nasa was well aware of in the 1970's but kept secret.The faces overlap and crowd out the sky,that's how numerous they are on Mars.The abundance of life on Mars from each landing site that transmitted back (5 of them) shows highly evolved life,intelligent life from each lander or rover. That's 5 decades of disinformation including LBJ's denial of Life on Mars despite overwhelming evidence that there in fact was intelligent life there and so lied thru his teeth to the American public,and will forever have the distinction of selling out for war,so nothing would diverge from his plans of military conquest,and certainly something so easy to cover up as mere inconvenient Life on Mars....yeah that Nazi space scientist that is going to put us on the Moon....oh how inconvenient....he babbles about Mars too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join