It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eight U.S. State Department Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Eight U.S. State Department Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11

January 4, 2008

Official Account of 9/11: “Flawed”, “Absurd”, “Totally Inadequate”, “a Cover-up”

January 5, 2008 – Eight U.S. State Department veterans have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation. “There is no question in my mind, that there is enough evidence to justify a very comprehensive and hard hitting investigation of the kind we have not seen, with subpoenas, general questioning of people, releasing a lot of documents,” said Daniel Ellsberg, PhD, in a 2006 interview with Jack Blood. [1]

...Melvin Goodman, PhD, is another former State Department employee who signed the petition to reinvestigate 9/11. He served as a Senior Analyst at the State Department’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research. Dr. Goodman also later served as Division Chief of the CIA’s Office of Soviet Affairs and as Professor of International Security at the National War College, 1986 - 2004.

In testimony before a 2005 Congressional briefing on the 9/11 Commission Report, Dr. Goodman said, “I want to talk about the [9/11] Commission itself, about the flawed process of the Commission and finally about the conflict of interest within the Commission that is extremely important to understand the failure of the Commission. … The final report is ultimately a coverup. I don't know how else to describe it.”

The 911 story is like a continual, nagging headache that plagues me to this day even when I try to forget it. It will just not go away. Gut feelings on the matter tell me, after years of looking at the evidence, that so many things are so very wrong and suspicious that without further evidence to the contrary, I will never fully trust any government again. Couple that with other indicators of this administration's tendencies towards secrecy, the Executive Orders, attempts to seek immunity from the law, countless films about the NWO, and it all adds up to one big stinking mess.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So, we have 8 melonheads that work (worked) for the State Department. That's not a big surprise to anyone thats had to clean up after State.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
So, we have 8 melonheads that work (worked) for the State Department. That's not a big surprise to anyone thats had to clean up after State.

Tell us about your experiences Swampy, cleaning up after State.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Thanks for the news TA. No surprise here.

Its amazing how transparent the attacks were and people still have no problem defending the government's side of the story.

This isn't even about the attacks being an inside job.

They are just saying the 9/11 Commission Report was inherently flawed. That's not saying much.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Now why am I not surprised that you dont seem to know history.

Another point, the original post mentions Daniel Ellsberg....a gentleman whose motives should ALWAYS be questioned. He has been out of the public eye for some time.....must really be missing the spotlight.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Another point, the original post mentions Daniel Ellsberg....a gentleman whose motives should ALWAYS be questioned.

You sound like Daniel Ellsberg's mother in law. But getting back to my original request. Tell us about your experiences cleaning up after State. Is it anything like cleaning up after the Bush administration on ATS?

www.freerepublic.com...

[edit on 18-2-2008 by ipsedixit]

[edit on 18-2-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I wouldnt know about cleaning up after the Bush Administration on ATS. There's nothing to be cleaned up. I simply present the facts, you choose to accept the facts or to not accept the facts.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

What would we do without you? lol.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ippy, you would probably have a much more boring existance if not for me on ATS.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

That's true. You can always be counted on for the unorthodox return of serve. Anyway, Swampy, it would be pleasant to lob back and forth all night long but I have to retire. I'm putting out the garbage cans early in the morning.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
They are just saying the 9/11 Commission Report was inherently flawed. That's not saying much.

Hehe. Well, maybe this article will say a bit more to those who have not seen it.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
TrueAmerican,

Very interesting article (the one you just posted).

I'm curious HOW in the world could a skyscraper vanish out of thin air like that?

It seems impossible. How can you refute such an event?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I wouldnt know about cleaning up after the Bush Administration on ATS. There's nothing to be cleaned up. I simply present the facts, you choose to accept the facts or to not accept the facts.

What FACTS have you presented? All I ever hear from you is your opinion and the government conspiracy theory.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
TrueAmerican,

Very interesting article (the one you just posted).

I'm curious HOW in the world could a skyscraper vanish out of thin air like that?

It seems impossible. How can you refute such an event?

Yes that is one of the better ones on the subject. Well, when you consider what that and so many other articles present, the bottom line is: we clearly need a new investigation free from political pressure.

And Griff, got to agree with you there on swamp. It feels very "paid agent" like to me after reading many many of his posts.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
ho do you think it is

new topics

top topics

join