It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think about the Person above you !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
Jonna is a man?

So what is it? The name? The avatar? The fact that I am a bitch half the time?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

(I like your new avatar)

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Huuum...a mix of the 3 above awnsers?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Morbid is too vague.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
mOrbid's cool. I think he hit on my Avatar. I don't blame him though.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Nyeff is so smart and so sexy...........there are NO WORDS that could describe him accurately

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Venus
Nyeff is so smart and so sexy...........there are NO WORDS that could describe him accurately

Well you described me just fine dear. You know flattery will get you everywhere.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
and cold hard cash will get me even further

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Nyeff is the coolest Druid I know. What 'ya mean, too vague? If you mean my posts in general, I guess I'll have to double the efforts to make my poor writing skills understandable. If you mean just my personna...well... I'm clueless as to if I should take that as an insult or a compliment...

NotTooHappy

Hey, can't really blame me for that? No surprise I'm always vague... I'm always distracted by your avatars lol..

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Venus is a very soft spoken polite strong minded individual.

morbid is a fellow help desk slave that spends about as much time here as I do. He and I tend to agree on many subjects but there have been times that we have not. Overall a good guy.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
BlackJackal

I think the guy is a re-incarnation of the Egyptian god of death, or think he is, but he's a overall really cool guy, I always enjoyed his posts and he usually always have interesting input to share on most subjects, at least most subjects I read up on. An open-minded and funny guy. Thanks for the comment, fellow hell-desk geek.

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
M0rbid seems like a really easy going dude, likes to lift the spirit of others, and get hammer em down if need be. He's cool, yet confident in his posts. Asks good questions, and a good conversationalist (on ats) from what I read.

Also he likes to do drugs but don't judge him for that.
He also likes to go to rave's and loves some girl he met.
That's all I know so far.

And he doesn't believe in fork bending..

Anyhoo,

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
Venus is a very soft spoken polite strong minded individual.

I just can't stop laughing about this..........

Thank you so much....you are too kind

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Nyeff is the coolest Druid I know. What 'ya mean, too vague? If you mean my posts in general, I guess I'll have to double the efforts to make my poor writing skills understandable. If you mean just my personna...well... I'm clueless as to if I should take that as an insult or a compliment...

NotTooHappy

Hey, can't really blame me for that? No surprise I'm always vague... I'm always distracted by your avatars lol..

LOL........
No I was refering to the post you made earlier in the thread. "Ummm...a mix of all three". A mix of all three what?
I have no problems with what you write and how you write it. You come across fine. Nothing more than a little sarcasm on my part.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
^
smells like cheese.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Nyeff

ok ! Now I see...

I posted what I posted thinking it would post right under Jonna's post, this one particularly...

So what is it? The name? The avatar? The fact that I am a bitch half the time?

I meant a mix of the 3 reasons he gave.

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
^
Once ate all of his Lego people while pretending to be Godzilla of Legoland.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Lysergic- funny, extreamly crude, with a quite disturbing avatar. Never lost for words and kind of likeable in a twisted sort of way.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
^
Once ate all of his Lego people while pretending to be Godzilla of Legoland.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahaha.... Ah man, stop it you're going to kill me.

Lysergic: the funniest most entertaining mother#er around! A legend on ATS, never to be forgotten. Always have some witty come back, or some deep philosophical thought (usualy when he's stoned)

Pantha: A cool girl that I don't know much, but still a cool girl, a fervent SETI promoter too. If there's aliens somewhere, she'll probably be the first to know (j/k)

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
^
smells like cheese.

Hey......
Smells like cheese.......I resemble that remark.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join