It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams Are Thay Another Life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a great understanding of dreams is in Voyagers II the secrets of amenti second edition. If you understand you sometimes are using your astral body which has its seal or function point in your hearth chakra dimensional frequency band 4 then you will start to realize that you are indeed shifting your present mental (dimensional 3 perception) to a partical pulsation rhythm to D4. Then you realize that TIME is based on base partical pulsation rhythms and so if you are shifting into D4 focus in that energy body then you are kind of in the "future" although really all time is happening simultaneously. it can seem more dreamy or intangible depending on where your present station of consciousness is. imagine something in your mind (dimension 3) then as the particle pulsation rhythm lowers it moves into dimension 2 which is where your body can touch seemingly dense objects and can run into a wall and get hurt. but realize that what you are looking at in front of you is the past in a sense. when you are in sleepstate many things are taking place and everyone accomplishes certain things in that state that are quite shared and common to each other, but as you develop you will begin to do much more in that state and be able to use much deeper parts of your consciousness and other bodies which are not even on the dimensional scale. sleepstate is just a time when we shift our focus of consciousness so that can vary being to being.

-peace

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by azhAa

good work man never knew all this stuff now i do must read more to know more on it very intresting topic dreams i love it the future part is awsome

cheers

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Is a dream a life in an alternate universe? Well, I don't know about any of you, but a universe where I can't pee is hell. I would hate to live some place where I spent all my time looking for a toilet or urinal, or even a sink to pee in. Anyone not knowing what I'm talking about must keep their bladders very dry before going to bed.

Also, I way my mother taught me to remember dreams is to hold your hand up (with your elbow on the bed), and fall asleep. You'll wake up when your arm hits the bed, and remember the dream you were having.

PS - Not to be too troll-ish, but SaadAdam, try using the period key on your keyboard. I tend to read posts out loud, and I nearly passed out reading your first post. Periods allow the reader to pause and take a breath.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingNutEE
Is a dream a life in an alternate universe? Well, I don't know about any of you, but a universe where I can't pee is hell. I would hate to live some place where I spent all my time looking for a toilet or urinal, or even a sink to pee in. Anyone not knowing what I'm talking about must keep their bladders very dry before going to bed.

Also, I way my mother taught me to remember dreams is to hold your hand up (with your elbow on the bed), and fall asleep. You'll wake up when your arm hits the bed, and remember the dream you were having.

PS - Not to be too troll-ish, but SaadAdam, try using the period key on your keyboard. I tend to read posts out loud, and I nearly passed out reading your first post. Periods allow the reader to pause and take a breath.

intresting i am gona try that elbow thing haha but yeh i will have to learn how to make posts more i allways make them abit wierd no fu lstops no paragraphs hehe thx anyway

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
i have felt this way for a while..in my dreams i have the usual placesi go to..the usual airport and train station..the amusement park.. etc.. its like you said a whole other life going on. i have a fave water ride at the amusement park haha i love it though i love dreaming..speaking of time for bed.. time for my other life hehe

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBadge
i have felt this way for a while..in my dreams i have the usual placesi go to..the usual airport and train station..the amusement park.. etc.. its like you said a whole other life going on. i have a fave water ride at the amusement park haha i love it though i love dreaming..speaking of time for bed.. time for my other life hehe

nice amusment park i like lol yeh it is ay it gets better by the day exept the bad dreams lol but in the end it feels like another life?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
I kinda hope not, nearly all of my dreams are nightmares, speaks rather poorly of my other lives.

Nearly all I remember are nightmares (well, they aren't that great) but in a way, I really like them since I generally seem to be doing something worthwhile in them as opposed to every day being the same. The other day I had a weird dream, where I was shooting at someone as they were at me, and I was losing. In the dream i was scared (kind of anyway) but at the same time, it felt really good. No idea why though.

In fact, I can't remember a single dream where nothing bad happened except one I had years ago when I was about 5, and I had a dream where everything was in sepia. That was weird.

Edit, because I misspelled dream.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by apex]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

lol last night i had a dream of me back i nschool making trouble running away from teachers them trying to find me man i was a hell of a bunch myself for school to wild for school lol

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam

Do you really think this is weird? I'll tell you what happened (and it's still happening) to a friend of mine. She came one day, very confused and wanted to talk to me about something, she claimed that it was important, ans she told me about a dream she had, she was another person. Anyway, I won't stick on the details, but it was like she was leaving a second life, because she woke up dressed in a skirt (she never wear skirts)! Until now she she about 5 different dreams like that one... And no one can explain why this is happening! After that, I realised that nothing is impossible!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

What if your dreaming right now and will wake up soon and this will just be a faint memory.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam

yes, dreams are actually real experiences. sometimes it is us connecting to our other selves in other space time coordinates (ie "past" lives) not really past but simultaneous selves. or it is us traveling thru the astral doing various things helping others, learning, etc. the point is dreams are a very real thing and are NOT just made up things in your head.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SailorinAZ

in a sense that is exactly what is happening.
none of this is as real as it all seems right now while you are in the physical.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
i always thought of this also, maybe our spirits do go to another planet or universe & lets us view from another person's/alien point of view. But i doubt, cause i always have wet dreams & i know its me lmao

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Dreams are not a coherent realm, but more like an expression of duality. They are the waveform counterpart to our solid particle reality in the waking world. Saying you travel an astral realm in dreams is misleading, because it implies a separate universe that is the same with each visit, which is not the case. The dream realm is a place or archetypes.

In my studies of shared dreaming, I've determined that each dreamer in a shared dream does not meet in a shared stable realm, but that each dreamer experiences their own unique dream that can be, and is most often different that the dream of the other participants. And yet it's still a shared dream.

One of the clearest example is a shared dream involving a father and son. In the father's dream, they went to a Denny's, in the son's dream, they went to a Wendy's. Everything else in the dream, all the major events and conversations matched up perfectly but for the restaurant they went to.

I don't think dreams are another life, they are this life, just the waveform or archetypal counterpart.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join