It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Glowing Orbs I saw in the skys over San Diego

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hello, Just wanted to post some footage i got on Feb.5 over san diego ca. I've seen various other videos of exactly the same thing on youtube, google vid, and the likes. What do you guys think these things are? Feel free to comment. Enjoy

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Couple of questions for you.

What time of day was it?
What direction were the objects?

If you can give me that info, I can check the location of bright objects in the sky that day and let you know if they are terestrial bodies...i.e. Plantes perhaps.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by sensfan]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Did those orbs move at all?
Did you see them fly away at a later time?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just noticed in your video it said aprox 6am. so, plugged the data into Stary Night Backyard, and voila. In the SouthEasy sky, Jupiter and Venus were in the same position as in your video. And are very bright.

Here's a screenshot I took showing their position.

Cool vid, more people should cary around a tripod.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Hello, Sorry for my lag in response. It was Feb. 5th 2008 at about 5:45 in the morning. The general direction was southeast perhaps over the San Diego/Tiujauna Boarder from my view in Northpark, A village of San Diego. I thought the same thing when i first glanced up, I thought perhaps Venus, although, I must this was not my first time seeing strange things over our skys i've actually seen, Burnt orange Orbs hovering right over downtown before. These were very similar, but if they are I would appreciate knowing. Again thanks for you comment.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Thanks sensfan for your help. Isn't technology awesome...appreciate your comments. Much...Love

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by icblue

Hello icblue, they appeared to move a little bit, but were stationary most of the time. I did not see them fly away. I waited and waited the original tape is about 33 minutes, switching back forth between night mode and day mode, as well as, various program ae settings on my camera, but no luck. What I can tell you I saw was, as in the video, I could see almost like corona coming off of them (like the sun in an eclipse) and what looked like electricity shooting between them. As I had commented in a previous reply, I have seen burnt orange (like metal from a furnace) Orbs Hovering over downtown San Diego. I didn't say this in the previous reply, but these orbs were hovering there and I could see blue electricity shooting from them down into the city. I couldn't believe what I was seeing...these were very much the same just much higher up. I did some research on the orbs on youtube and found a news report from San Diego of the same exact thing. The people that saw them are pretty close to me and there video shows the same thing I saw, only the ones they saw were moving. You gotta remember San Diego is HUGE military place. So thats what my suspicion would be...I perceive the powers that be are testing us, to see how gullible we are, so when ready, launch the biggest one yet, the ultimate spy vs. spy, some sort of trick-em with the image type shenanigans, think about it..... The average citizen of the world really knows nothing about space and even the educated ones, have only been handed there thoughts from books and Government Institutions, with only few having the opportunity to actually experience it. Many will fight tooth and nail over something they know actually nothing about through there own experience, but over indoctrination they will die. How many people do you know that have been to space. It's the ultimate con, the final thing to hang "over the people" and it has been only explored by governments, not people like you and me. I've been almost 40 thousand feet in the air, not that high still a good 5 miles up... I've never seen the curve of the earth...has anyone? Perspective tells me things get smaller as one object moves away from each other, so if the earth was flat how would you know? Stanley Kubrics "2001" was made in 1969 with very convincing graphics, that as a child, I believed were real...put some grain on it and make it harder to see replace the model with a ruder looking lander and you can fool even an adult into believing we've been to the moon. Watch the famous clip of the moon lander blasting off of the moons surface. It is clearly model photography which was huge when these movies were made. I just realized one day that for as book smart as I am (which isn't very...hehe) I am not reality smart and isn't that what I should be basing my knowledge from? That is how I believe we are all duped. I didn't learn for myself, all that I learned in school, rather I learned what the teachers taught and what the printing press published, not my own personal observation and experience. Should not all logical beings want first hand experience to base their judgments from? If you were the defendant in a trial, would you want the actual witness, or the friend of the witness to testify on your behalf if it meant your freedom? We all have indwelt sense, we forget that because we are all so smart...Anyway sorry for writting a book, guess i had to get it off my chest. Peace....letthereaderunderstand

[edit on 19-2-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I apologize upfront for the off-topic comment, but U2U is down right now.

letthereaderunderstand, your avatar looks like a friend of mine from a few years back. His name is Lauren Raphael Griggs, III. My first assumption is this photo is you, but there is a striking resemblance.

On topic:
Nice video editing and thanks for the pointers.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I hate to tell you, but I think you're in for a letdown.

There are a group of people that seem to be making homemade hot air balloons here.

They take a candle, suspend it under a big paper bag, and let it take off - I've seen them several times here in OB.

They look like a glowing orange orb that moves slowly, sometimes flickering a bit. They seem to get pretty high up, over 1,000 feet. Then they drift inland very slowly depending on the wind.

Apparently people have little parties and let them go down at Dog Beach or the San Diego river basin.

The good news is, they're real, and it's not just you seeing them, I see them pretty regularly here
The first time I saw the was at the roof deck at Sunshine Company one night, a whole crowd of drunks was staring up at them going "what the....?"

Then someone said they'd been to a little beach party where they were launching them, I was a bit let down, but now I want to go see it

That's a very cool video, I've never managed to get a good shot of them at all.

By the way, howdy neighbor

[edit on 6/24/08 by xmotex]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadMojo
I apologize upfront for the off-topic comment, but U2U is down right now.

letthereaderunderstand, your avatar looks like a friend of mine from a few years back. His name is Lauren Raphael Griggs, III. My first assumption is this photo is you, but there is a striking resemblance.

On topic:
Nice video editing and thanks for the pointers.

Thanks BadMojo for your comments. Yes the photo is me. I like your friends name. Very Distinguished Sounding
Peace to you

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
I hate to tell you, but I think you're in for a letdown.

There are a group of people that seem to be making homemade hot air balloons here.

They take a candle, suspend it under a big paper bag, and let it take off - I've seen them several times here in OB.

They look like a glowing orange orb that moves slowly, sometimes flickering a bit. They seem to get pretty high up, over 1,000 feet. Then they drift inland very slowly depending on the wind.

Apparently people have little parties and let them go down at Dog Beach or the San Diego river basin.

The good news is, they're real, and it's not just you seeing them, I see them pretty regularly here
The first time I saw the was at the roof deck at Sunshine Company one night, a whole crowd of drunks was staring up at them going "what the....?"

Then someone said they'd been to a little beach party where they were launching them, I was a bit let down, but now I want to go see it

That's a very cool video, I've never managed to get a good shot of them at all.

By the way, howdy neighbor

[edit on 6/24/08 by xmotex]

1st Pleasure to meet you xmotex. Ocean Beach I miss you so much. My first home in SD 4777 Muir, not anymore unfortunately. Now i'm in northpark.

I have seen what your talking about, the candle balloons. I can tell you when I saw the Orange Orb, which are not part of this video, it was in the middle of the day. I actually thought it was the sun for a second when I glanced.
I was like, "oh hey, there is the sun right over downtown" then I stopped and realized what I had just said. I looked again and it was definitely NOT a balloon. I watched it hover and I could even hear the static electricity coming off of it. Like a faint Tesla coil, which it also was emanating blue "lightning" off of it into hillcrest. It was the first UFO I'd ever seen. i couldn't believe I was seeing it. I ran inside to grab my cam, which took 30 secs maybe, ran back outside and it was gone. I carry my cam everywhere with me now. You ever check out sunset cliffs to watch. I've gone out a few times to watch and surf. I love ocean beach lucky dog. Anyway, Good to meet you as well neighbor. If it's cool I'll add you as a friend, maybe we could catch a beer sometime at sunshine. Peace my Friend

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Ah well, thought I had an answer for you, but yeah the candle balloons certainly wouldn't create the electrical effects you saw, or be visible during the day.

Yeah I go down to Sunset Cliffs pretty often, a beautiful spot

Added you, feel free to add me back, peace

top topics

join