It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Mind Control in UK??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by venusd

Well said Venusd, i too grew up in a rural village in Northumberland, and we were not druggies or obsessed with getting wasted all the time.

i have lived near Bridgend and yes it is a relatively poor town , it is not as depressing as it is being portrayed in the media.

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Snoopy with you knowledge of the local area, are there other factors that you think may have led to this spate of suicides? Does it seem strange from a more local point of view?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by venusd

well i have thought about this for a while, i left the area in 1999, but still have contacts there,

it is a very poor place with not much in the way of prospects for a career etc, it also has a very big drug problem in SouthWales.

but these things included i dont think they are strong enough factor to account for the spate of suicides. i def think there is more to this than meets the eye.

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Actually, i was talking more specifically about Tyne & Wear.

You can probably imagine the kind of problems we get here - we're all druggie wasters, and we don't like it when people try to change that.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber

Actually, i was talking more specifically about Tyne & Wear.

You can probably imagine the kind of problems we get here - we're all druggie wasters, and we don't like it when people try to change that.

And you have 3 pretty poor local football teams to contend with!!

Only joking

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by venusd

Hey, those are our local football teams you're joking about with.

Only kidding, but you gotta admit football in general is pretty piss-poor stuff, do you follow the rugby or even local events often?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

I'm a lifelong Liverpool fan, don't follow the rugby. I live in Scotland these days and follow local events quite closely. I live in a very depressed area with a massive drug and alcohol problem and chronically low employment. Yet none of these factors cause a suicide rate anywhere near approaching that of Bridgend yet we have all the factors that have been stated for causing this feeling of despair in the youth there. This is part of what leads me to believe there is something ontoward going on in Bridgend and the surrounding area causing this spate of youth suicides.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Its 16 dead now...

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2008/02/16/nsuicide216.xml

I live in South Wales....in the valleys and there is a massive drug problem here...mass unemployment...and thugs on the streets with no morals...that in itself is enough to tip people over the edge....especially the young who have to try and live within this alcohol/drug/thug culture.

back to the mind control....its possible....look at flouride in the water.

Tix out

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heratix
Its 16 dead now...

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2008/02/16/nsuicide216.xml

I live in South Wales....in the valleys and there is a massive drug problem here...mass unemployment...and thugs on the streets with no morals...that in itself is enough to tip people over the edge....especially the young who have to try and live within this alcohol/drug/thug culture.

back to the mind control....its possible....look at flouride in the water.

Tix out

I have to disagree, I live in an ex mining town in Scotland with huge drug problems, massive unemployment, people getting killed by drunk 'neds' when they refuse to share their cigarettes. It's not tipping the under 26's round here to suicide. I also grew up in Lincolnshire and Yorkshire in similar communities and again no huge suicide rate in the u26's as currently displayed in this small corner of Sth Wales. I think the whole impovershed local community angle is an easy scapegoat which would make areas such as this great test beds for these types of experiments.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
17 now....

news.bbc.co.uk...

hey venus good to know you also attended the university of life...the reasons i gave were the reasons i suspect....i think the generation that are experiencing this are being forced to grow up too quickly through enviroment and expectations.....i know i wasn`t as wild as the kids on the streets these days when i was their age...some are almost feral.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Heratix

The way I look at it is I'm 26 just now, still just in the age group that appears to be effected and there is no amount of news coverage that could drive me to suicide as one of the parents today suggested was the case. I've lived and live in a deprived areas and have had my own experiences of drugs and alcohol but it doesn't lead to suicide. In a small minority of people with a pre disposed susseptabilty to depression maybe, but so many in such a short space of time just doesn't ring true. I mean pre 20 I hardly even watched the news, I was never in!! Now if there were message being transmitted in the news broadcasts that might account for why there has been an explosion of suicides in this specific area. I might be way off with this but it just doesn't ring true,we are seeing more than 1 suicide a month now and it appears to be accelerating

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Mind Control by the use of microwave directed energy has been used since the 70s according to the many whistle-blowers I have seen on Y.T, Project Camelot interviews, David Icke Books & videos etc etc.
Living near Bridgend I have been concentrating on UK investigator Richard D. hall investigations where he uses the knowledge of a British Physicist called Barry Trower who is an expert of 'Microwave warfare', has worked for the Royal Navy and the UK Intelligence services. You can find a very informative interview with Barrie Trower where he explains all about how these weapons have been used on YouTube.
Not far from Bridgend is Sennybridge armybase in the Breacon Beacons where there are 4x 30 ft antennas which due their height we know they transmit VLF waves which can effect our minds (they would have to be much taller to transmit a higher frequency).
The MOD reason for the antennas is to transmit to the Royal navy but according to Richard D Hall's research this does not make sense as they are to far away from the sea to be able to do this!! However they are near enough to Bridgend to effect people's minds and they can target an age group, in fact they can effect the mind of an individual which they have done many times in the past. As I said from the start they have been developing these weapons since the 70s so imagine what they can do today! According to Barrie Trower in warfare terms they are the equivalent of nuclear bombs the damage they can do!!
At the moment I have starting researching the Bridgend suicides following up the anomalies that Richard D Hall has dug out with his research. I have been watching him for years and trust his authenticity completely. He is a link to some of his inconsistencies he has discovered Bridgend Suicides Richard D Hall
I hope this post puts some of the other so called causes/reasons of the suicides to bed and may get some of you doing your own research. DW
edit on 14-10-2017 by vostock66 because: Grammatical errors

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join