It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 [a] Call to Christians! U.S is the Beast Nation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I am in Awe. It's difficult for me to find the words.

I realize after much study, that what happened on the 11th of September was an Attack on the American people and the world. We were attacked in a way that many did not predict, and still do not see. Our Minds. -- 9/11 was orchestrated by the world's "Elite" (Wealthy Bureaucrats.) in order to seize control of people's minds and ultimately their lives, through a matrix of fear.

I know that the patriot Act is not so Patriotic, as it basically disintegrates the Constitution and all inherent, God given rights may be suspended at the will of the President.

I see a large connection to the Bible scriptures in Revelation, and what has happened and what is happening in this country to ignore it. I wanted to live my life the way I saw fit, but I cannot ignore this. - A one world government, the move that suspends human rights and the amount of deceit and control on the American people and the rest of the world, by the media and the government. Its troubling. I cannot ignore it.

Its interesting to note, that the majority of Christians think that Islam is the problem, while the real threat is under our noses. Why are there so many Christians that are pro war? I am amazed that there is no middle ground here. I am sad there is no middle ground here.

I think the word Christian has a different meaning now days. And I am not part of that affiliation.

If the United States is the Beast Nation, then perhaps 9/11 was the terrible wounds to the head (PENTAGON) (WTC 1+2 = horns?) [see Revelations 13] and the falling away of the faith, i.e many Christians believing in the war, against the Muslims etc. Then we are indeed in a lot of trouble. Welcome to the tribulation?? Well I think there are very very few of us who are in the middle here. Sad indeed.

All of the world is "wondering after the beast"... oh boy. After the N. American union + European union + Asian Union we will have World government. But they are all passing similar laws now, that this country has passed since 9-11. (or should I say dictators have passed).

It is clear to me, that despite the lifestyle I have been living, I need to wake up, read my bible and interpret it for myself. Not giving head to what an organized church is saying, for they have all been led astray, like sheep for the slaughter. Oh boy...

No one can tell you who God is. In fact, I think that the only way you can know who he is, why you are here is, is simply to ask him/her. To listen to your heart. There is so much deception in the world, you cannot trust anyone!

You alone are accountable for you, and do not compare yourselves to each other, for every man/women is imperfect. Do what you know is right in your own heart, and remove your ego from the equation and I am sure the truth will come to you. Pray fervently for I fear time is running out. Test all things, by your inner spirit. I guess its like saying go with your gut. I have a gut feeling about a lot of things here and I think that some of us maybe a group of very few individuals know [in our gut] what is happening.

God Help us to know the Truth, and to act accordingly in your will. -- Amen

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
you're right. Buy me a plane ticket, pay for my rent and i'll leave the us today.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This thread is closed. A thread on the same subject has had recent posting here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please use the other thread.

NGC2736
Forum Moderator

join