It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats more Credible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Whats more Credible? NWO, UfOs, Goverment Conspiracies, Secret Societies, Space Exploration, Religion. Give me reasons why whichever one you think is more credible. Why you believe in it, or why you put so much time in it. Im asking as an individual whos seeking knowledge. Your opinion matters greatly to me. Defend what you believe in. Im curious to know what you think. Why you think that, and how it affected your life, beliefs and experiences with other people.

Try to give me the best reasons for which one you believe is credible. Why it is so credible. Debunkers are welcome to join in the Frenzy at any time. Everyones opinion counts here. Theres no right or wrong answers until one day it Happens. Is it hard talking about it with people you love who have different beliefs? Evidence, clues, smoking guns (about your story, or what you believe in) should be included, otherwise debunkers will be on you 24/7.

Thank you for your time and honesty about things that could affect our everyday life. Every shapes the world in there own way, whether it is a positive or negative way is your opinion.

[edit on 316America/Chicagof2008Mon, 18 Feb 2008 00:36:19 -0600America/Chicago 2912America/Chicago by Trams]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
What do you mean more credible? I'd say space exploration, since we've already done that, so it seems pretty credible to me...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm going to jump in here at the start of this thread, rather than wait for a "frenzy" to develop.

Everyone who Participates MUST remain on topic and CIVIL. Just maybe we can have one thread on this forum that doesn't turn into a rabid free-for-all of inane bickering and mudslinging.

NGC2736
Forum Moderator.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Some individuals don't belive we have left our planet. Fake moon landing etc. They believe that all they did was send some satelites in space and just left it alone. Why do you believe we entered space exploration? Any news about new transportation? Anything like that.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Some individuals don't belive we have left our planet. Fake moon landing etc. They believe that all they did was send some satelites in space and just left it alone. Why do you believe we entered space exploration? Any news about new transportation? Anything like that.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Interesting thread. The most credible and proven of course is space exploration but the thing is, a belief in any of the below does not rule out the possibility for the others. Here's my thoughts:

NWO. Highly possible at least taken into consideration with my religious beliefs that prophecy such a thing occurring.

UFO's. UFO's have been proven to exist by the technical definition but of course the jury is still out as to whether or not they contain intelligent extraterrestrial life. Also not incompatible with my beliefs. Life could very well exist on other planets. Surely God is capable of creating other life. Some also believe UFO's will be a part of the end time deception.

Goverment Conspiracies. Highly probably. Whenever you're dealing with people who will also be dealing with corruption. Undoubtedly governments are involved in things the people do not know about.

Secret Societies. Not sure what the question is. We know they exist but are they accurate? Are they really trying to take over the world in some underhanded scheme? It's possible but so far everything we know is relegated to the conspiracy folder.

Space Exploration. Again, it exists. Are we being told everything they uncover? I don't have an educated opinion on this.

Religion. A better question would be is there any existing religion that is accurate? Is the existence of God probable? In my opinion, absolutely.

Again, none of the above necessarily rules out another so it is hard to say what is "more" credible. But great thread.

top topics

join